1 OZ, .19 lbs. Item # 169567
- 100% Pure, natural peppermint oil
- Soothes and rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit
This perennial herb, native to the Mediterranean, reaches about three feet high and produces one of the most recognizable scents in the world. Evidence of its use traces back to ancient Egypt, Greece, and Asia. Today it is a common ingredient for everything from tea, gum, and toothpaste to lotions, bath salts, and candles.
- Add to your bath to soothe tired muscles and feet
- Dab on your temples to ease stress and anxiety
- Use in a vaporizer to ease sinus and head discomfort
- Blend it with massage oil to relax muscles
- Dilute with water for a minty-fresh mouthwash
- Create custom potpourri, sachet or soaps
- Add to a terracotta perfume ring for a refreshing aroma around the house
For culinary use - Peppermint oil will add a fragrant and flavorful boost to your next recipe that calls for a minty freshness. Ideal for candy, frosting, cakes, or specialty dishes. Our peppermint oil has been specially formulated to withstand high heat for baking and cooking.Disclaimer:
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.