75 CT, .16 lbs. Item # 169714
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B12 is important for converting the food you eat into cellular energy.† Vitamin B12 is also important for proper red blood cell formation and normal function of the nervous system.† Vitamin B12 supplements may be important for vegetarians and vegans who avoid dietary sources rich in vitamin B12.†
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 75-day supply of Nature Made® Vitamin B12 1000 mcg Time Release Tablets, 75 tablets per bottle.
- Helps support nervous system function and convert food into cellular energy.†
- Adults, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no preservatives, gluten free.
- From the #1 pharmacist recommended vitamin and supplement brand (based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements).
*Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.