COVID Testing near Amherst, MA
COVID Testing locations(s) near Amherst
0.0 miles165 University DriveAmherst, MA 01002Inside CVS Pharmacy
5.7 miles366 King StreetNorthampton, MA 01060Inside CVS Pharmacy
15.8 miles137 Federal StreetGreenfield, MA 01301Inside CVS Pharmacy
17.2 miles928 Riverdale StreetWest Springfield, MA 01089Inside CVS Pharmacy
18.0 miles1001 Thorndike StreetPalmer, MA 01069Inside CVS Pharmacy
25.8 miles875 Enfield StreetEnfield, CT 06082Inside CVS Pharmacy
32.8 miles142 Worcester RoadCharlton, MA 01507Inside CVS Pharmacy
37.5 miles525 Buckland RoadSouth Windsor, CT 06074Inside CVS Pharmacy
37.6 miles44 West Boylston StreetWorcester, MA 01605Inside CVS Pharmacy
40.3 miles3514 Main StreetCoventry, CT 06238Inside CVS Pharmacy
Who should be tested for COVID-19?
The CDC recommends that anyone: who has symptoms of COVID-19; who has been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19; or who lives in or has recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19, should contact their health care provider and be tested. Check for available times and schedule a COVID test today.
Once you receive negative test results, you can take steps to protect yourself from the virus, including the Delta variant, by getting a COVID-19 vaccine and taking other safety precautions including avoiding crowds and washing your hands often.
Why don't I qualify for testing?
Because of limited supplies and in accordance with CDC guidelines, testing is limited to certain patients.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients with insurance?
Patients with insurance should not have any out-of-pocket costs for a covered COVID-19 test, but you should check with your health plan to confirm before scheduling a test. If you have health insurance, you must bring your card with you to the test site. For patients who test negative for COVID-19 through a rapid test and come into the clinic, the clinic visit should be considered part of your test by your health plan. You likely will not have any out-of-pocket costs for the in-clinic visit, or for testing to further evaluate COVID-like symptoms, but you should check with your health plan to confirm coverage. You will be responsible for any patient cost share as determined by your insurance. If active coverage cannot be located, your test will be submitted to the federal program for the uninsured for payment.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients without insurance?
If you do not have insurance, we will ask you for your Social Security number (card not needed), driver's license or state ID to submit the cost of your test to the federal program for the uninsured. If you do not have insurance and are using the federal program for the uninsured to cover your COVID-19 test, the in-clinic visit will be covered at no additional cost to you; however, any additional point of care lab testing will not be covered under the uninsured fund.
Can I pay for the test instead of submitting to insurance or the uninsured program?
Yes, you can choose to pay for your test with a debit/credit/FSA/HSA card for send-out lab tests only (self-pay is not available in NY, NJ and RI). Self-pay is not available for rapid-result testing at this time. No screening required. The cost is $139, which includes $100 for the independent laboratory that processes your test and $39 for your MinuteClinic visit.
I don't drive. Can I walk in?
For drive-thru lab testing, a motor vehicle is required. Patients must remain in the vehicle at all times. For rapid testing, a vehicle is not required. Wait in one of the designated parking spaces, either in a vehicle or on foot, and wait for the provider to call you for your test. We also offer walk-up testing at a limited number of community testing sites for patients who don't drive. Check the list to find one open near you. Appointments are also required for these sites.
- COVID Testing in Northampton, MA
- COVID Testing in Greenfield, MA
- COVID Testing in West Springfield, MA
- COVID Testing in Palmer, MA
- COVID Testing in Enfield, CT
- COVID Testing in Charlton, MA
- COVID Testing in South Windsor, CT
- COVID Testing in Worcester, MA
- COVID Testing in Coventry, CT
- COVID Testing in Leominster, MA
- COVID Testing in Clinton, MA
- COVID Testing in North Grafton, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Northampton, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Holyoke, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Chicopee, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Greenfield, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near West Springfield, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Springfield, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Palmer, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Westfield, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Agawam, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Enfield, CT
- Walk-In Clinics near Gardner, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Charlton, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near College of the Holy Cross
- Walk-In Clinics near University of Hartford
- Walk-In Clinics near University of Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics near Central Connecticut State University
- Walk-In Clinics near Bryant University
- Walk-In Clinics near University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Walk-In Clinics near Providence College
- Walk-In Clinics near Quinnipiac University
- Walk-In Clinics near Brown University
- Walk-In Clinics near Boston College
- Walk-In Clinics near Harvard University
- Walk-In Clinics near Boston University