COVID Testing near Manchester, NH
Clinic(s) near Manchester
0.7 miles788 South Willow StreetManchester, NH 03101Available at Pharmacy only
1.1 miles271 Mammoth RoadManchester, NH 03109Inside CVS Pharmacy
1.4 miles432 South Main StreetManchester, NH 03102Available at Pharmacy only
1.8 miles66 South River RoadBedford, NH 03110Available at Pharmacy only
5.1 miles10 Whitehall RoadHooksett, NH 03106Available at Pharmacy only
Who should be tested for COVID-19?
The CDC recommends that anyone: who has symptoms of COVID-19; who has been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19; or who lives in or has recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19, should contact their health care provider and be tested. Check for available times and schedule a COVID test today.
Once you receive negative test results, you can take steps to protect yourself from the virus, including the Delta variant, by getting a COVID-19 vaccine and taking other safety precautions including avoiding crowds and washing your hands often.
Why don't I qualify for testing?
Because of limited supplies and in accordance with CDC guidelines, testing is limited to certain patients.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients with insurance?
Patients with insurance should not have any out-of-pocket costs for a covered COVID-19 test, but you should check with your health plan to confirm before scheduling a test. If you have health insurance, you must bring your card with you to the test site. For patients who test negative for COVID-19 through a rapid test and come into the clinic, the clinic visit should be considered part of your test by your health plan. You likely will not have any out-of-pocket costs for the in-clinic visit, or for testing to further evaluate COVID-like symptoms, but you should check with your health plan to confirm coverage. You will be responsible for any patient cost share as determined by your insurance. If active coverage cannot be located, your test will be submitted to the federal program for the uninsured for payment.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients without insurance?
If you do not have insurance, we will ask you for your Social Security number (card not needed), driver's license or state ID to submit the cost of your test to the federal program for the uninsured. If you do not have insurance and are using the federal program for the uninsured to cover your COVID-19 test, the in-clinic visit will be covered at no additional cost to you; however, any additional point of care lab testing will not be covered under the uninsured fund.
Can I pay for the test instead of submitting to insurance or the uninsured program?
Yes, you can choose to pay for your test with a debit/credit/FSA/HSA card for send-out lab tests only (self-pay is not available in NY, NJ and RI). Self-pay is not available for rapid-result testing at this time. No screening required. The cost is $139, which includes $100 for the independent laboratory that processes your test and $39 for your MinuteClinic visit.
I don't drive. Can I walk in?
For drive-thru lab testing, a motor vehicle is required. Patients must remain in the vehicle at all times. For rapid testing, a vehicle is not required. Wait in one of the designated parking spaces, either in a vehicle or on foot, and wait for the provider to call you for your test. We also offer walk-up testing at a limited number of community testing sites for patients who don't drive. Check the list to find one open near you. Appointments are also required for these sites.
- COVID Testing in Concord, NH
- COVID Testing in Nashua, NH
- COVID Testing in Salem, NH
- COVID Testing in Westford, MA
- COVID Testing in Tewksbury, MA
- COVID Testing in Hampton, NH
- COVID Testing in Wilmington, MA
- COVID Testing in Acton, MA
- COVID Testing in Leominster, MA
- COVID Testing in Danvers, MA
- COVID Testing in Beverly, MA
- COVID Testing in Clinton, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Concord, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Nashua, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Salem, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Haverhill, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Lawrence, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Lowell, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Andover, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Amesbury, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Westford, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Tewksbury, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near Hampton, NH
- Walk-In Clinics near Wilmington, MA
- Walk-In Clinics near East End, Manchester
- Walk-In Clinics near Concord Heights, Concord
- Walk-In Clinics near Millville, Salem
- Walk-In Clinics near Downtown, Maynard
- Walk-In Clinics near North Beverly, Beverly
- Walk-In Clinics near Lawrence Estates, Medford
- Walk-In Clinics near Nobscot, Sudbury
- Walk-In Clinics near Castle Hill, Salem
- Walk-In Clinics near Cambridge Highlands, Cambridge
- Walk-In Clinics near Porter Square, Cambridge
- Walk-In Clinics near Nonantum, Watertown
- Walk-In Clinics near Harvard Square, Cambridge
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin