CVS Walk-In Clinics near Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Clinic(s) near Port Saint Lucie
2.9 miles1300 St Lucie W BlvdPort Saint Lucie, FL 34986Inside CVS Pharmacy
28.0 miles260 South US Highway 1Tequesta, FL 33469Inside CVS Pharmacy
34.4 miles11000 North Military TrailPalm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Inside CVS Pharmacy
35.2 miles2480 Pga BoulevardPalm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Inside CVS Pharmacy
40.8 miles10155 Okeechobee BlvdWest Palm Beach, FL 33411Inside Target
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Port Saint Lucie MinuteClinics®
Access safe, in-person care at a Port Saint Lucie walk-in clinic by heading to any of the 1 MinuteClinics® in the area. From the suburbs to downtown, and anywhere in between, you never need to travel too far to get taken care of.If you are suffering from a minor illness such as a stye or an ear infection, or a minor injury like a splinter or bug bite, MinuteClinic® can assist in your recovery. You receive professional care at less of a cost than a trip to Urgent Care in Port Saint Lucie or a stay at St. Lucie Medical Center: Wound Care Center. When you're feeling too sick to visit in-person, but still want professional consultation, you can make a telehealth visit.
Port Saint Lucie Walk-in Clinics
Camp Ahbalufa is fun to explore, but Port Saint Lucie residents know that you can also suffer injuries such as unpleasant blisters and ticks. When you need help treating a minor injury, visit a walk-in clinic in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. You'll soon be back to your plans, like cheering on your favorite team at St. Lucie County South County Regional Sports Complex.There is more to staying healthy than simply recovering from minor illnesses and injuries. Our Port Saint Lucie walk-in clinics are providers of physicals, wellness checks, immunizations, and more.
Port Saint Lucie MinuteClinic® Services
Stop in or make an appointment at a MinuteClinic® to benefit from these services:
- Get examined for symptoms of diseases like strep throat, styes, bronchitis, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can provide a diagnosis and help create a plan for treatment.
- When you experience a minor injury, MinuteClinic® can help. We offer minor burn treatment, tick bite treatment, joint pain treatment, bug bite treatment, and more to help get you back to full strength.
- Find assistance mitigating medical conditions with sleep apnea treatment, A1C test, asthma monitoring, and more. You can also find out significant statistics including blood pressure and BMI.
- Find ways to help soothe itchy, dry skin, and assorted minor skin conditions, such as athlete's foot treatment, shingles treatment, scabies treatment, and more from a visit to a Port Saint Lucie clinic.
- Set up a pre-travel consultation for help learning what you need to do before leaving for your trip, depending on where you're going. Find out about motion sickness prevention, typhoid treatment, malaria treatment, and other challenges you may face when you travel far from home.
- Find help fighting off illness with inoculations at CVS. We offer the pertussis vaccine, tetanus shot, and MMR shot, and many other shots for adults and children.
- From ear wax removal to immunity testing, sports physicals, DOT physicals, and more, CVS practitioners help you control your health and prepare for college, sports leagues, and jobs.
- When you can't visit your OB/GYN or primary care physician, a MinuteClinic® in Port Saint Lucie is here to help. Find valuable women's services including urinary tract infection treatment, trichomoniasis treatment, HPV treatment, and more.
A Port Saint Lucie clinic is nearby to help meet your healthcare needs. Go to one of the 1 MinuteClinic® locations near Port Saint Lucie to get the care you deserve.
Testing & Monitoring
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
Browse by State
- Walk-In Clinics near Port St. Lucie, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Fort Pierce, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Vero Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Tequesta, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Jupiter, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Riviera Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near West Palm Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Wellington, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Greenacres, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Lake Worth, FL
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin