Home Clinic locator Georgia Richmond Hill
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Richmond Hill, Georgia
Find a clinic
Clinic(s) in Richmond Hill
Clinic(s) near Richmond Hill
0.0 miles2324 US Highway 17Richmond Hill, GA 31324Inside CVS Pharmacy
7.7 miles5690 Ogeechee RoadSavannah, GA 31405Inside CVS Pharmacy
13.1 miles5401 Abercorn StreetSavannah, GA 31405Inside CVS Pharmacy
19.7 miles150 Johnny Mercer BoulevardSavannah, GA 31410Inside CVS Pharmacy
34.4 miles1006 Fording Island RoadKittie Crossing Shopping CenterBluffton, SC 29910Inside CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Richmond Hill, Georgia
MinuteClinics® in Richmond Hill
Safe, in person care at a walk-in clinic in Richmond Hill is not far away, whether you are out in the suburbs, in the center of downtown, or anywhere in between. We have 5 MinuteClinics® near the city, so the medical attention you need is easy to find.Our MinuteClinics® near Richmond Hill help you deal with minor illnesses like bug bites and splinters and minor injuries like bug bites and splinters. Schedule an in-person appointment, or if you're feeling too unwell to make it to the clinic, telehealth appointments are an option. Convenient and less expensive than a trip to Urgent Care in Richmond Hill or a stay at Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center, MinuteClinic® is focused on keeping you feeling healthy.
Walk-in Clinics in Richmond Hill
Residents of Richmond Hill enjoy seeing the area and its surroundings, but going out to explore Savannah South KOA Holiday can lead to injuries, from bug bites to uncomfortable sunburns and other wounds. Stopping by a walk-in clinic in Richmond Hill, Georgia helps get you back to full strength and back to what you really enjoy, like enjoying the city.A Richmond Hill walk-in clinic does more than help you recover from minor illnesses and injuries, it is also the place to go for immunizations, physicals, wellness checks, and much more.
Richmond Hill MinuteClinic® Services
There is a variety of health services available at a MinuteClinic® near Richmond Hill, including:
- Get examined if you are displaying symptoms of illnesses like mono, sore throat, STDs, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can diagnose your illness and help develop a treatment plan.
- Get on the mend with treatment for minor injuries such as sprain treatment, sting treatment, minor burn treatment, splinter removal, and more.
- Know your key numbers, like BMI and blood pressure. Screen for and manage chronic conditions with high cholesterol treatment, high blood pressure treatment, asthma monitoring, and other treatment.
- Visit a Richmond Hill clinic for help with itchy, dry skin as well as canker sore treatment, poison oak treatment, athlete's foot treatment, and various other minor skin issues.
- As you prepare for your next vacation, get help finding out everything you need to do and know with a pre-travel consultation. Our walk-in clinic in Richmond Hill offers motion sickness prevention, typhoid prevention, and malaria prevention to help you stay healthy on your journey.
- CVS can administer a range of shots for the whole family—from adults to children. Popular shots including the tetanus shot, vitamin B12 injection, and pertussis vaccine are regularly available.
- From ear wax removal to smoking cessation, mental health counseling, immunity testing, and more, CVS practitioners help you better take care of yourself and prepare for sports leagues, jobs, and college.
- Women's services, such as urinary tract infection treatment, yeast infection treatment, HPV treatment, and others, are offered at a Richmond Hill area MinuteClinic®.
You can find 5 MinuteClinic® locations near Richmond Hill, so you won't have to go far to access diagnoses and checkups, immunizations, or help with treating injuries or illnesses. Visit our Richmond Hill walk-in clinics for professional support.
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
Browse by State
- Walk-In Clinics near Bryan County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Liberty County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Effingham County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Jasper County, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Long County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Evans County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Beaufort County, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Mcintosh County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Wayne County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Bulloch County, GA
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin