Home Clinic locator Indiana COVID Testing in Batesville, IN
COVID Testing near Batesville, IN
Find a clinic
Clinic(s) in Batesville
Clinic(s) near Batesville
0.0 miles907 State Road 229Batesville, IN 47006Available at Pharmacy only
13.7 miles31 Metamora RoadBrookville, IN 47012Available at Pharmacy only
16.5 miles221 South High StreetVersailles, IN 47042Available at Pharmacy only
23.1 miles10534 Harrison AvenueHarrison, OH 45030Available at Pharmacy only
23.4 miles301 North Grand AvenueConnersville, IN 47331Available at Pharmacy only
Who should be tested for COVID-19?
The CDC recommends that anyone: who has symptoms of COVID-19; who has been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19; or who lives in or has recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19, should contact their health care provider and be tested. Check for available times and schedule a COVID test today.
Once you receive negative test results, you can take steps to protect yourself from the virus, including the Delta variant, by getting a COVID-19 vaccine and taking other safety precautions including avoiding crowds and washing your hands often.
Why don't I qualify for testing?
Because of limited supplies and in accordance with CDC guidelines, testing is limited to certain patients.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients with insurance?
Patients with insurance should not have any out-of-pocket costs for a covered COVID-19 test, but you should check with your health plan to confirm before scheduling a test. If you have health insurance, you must bring your card with you to the test site. For patients who test negative for COVID-19 through a rapid test and come into the clinic, the clinic visit should be considered part of your test by your health plan. You likely will not have any out-of-pocket costs for the in-clinic visit, or for testing to further evaluate COVID-like symptoms, but you should check with your health plan to confirm coverage. You will be responsible for any patient cost share as determined by your insurance. If active coverage cannot be located, your test will be submitted to the federal program for the uninsured for payment.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients without insurance?
If you do not have insurance, we will ask you for your Social Security number (card not needed), driver's license or state ID to submit the cost of your test to the federal program for the uninsured. If you do not have insurance and are using the federal program for the uninsured to cover your COVID-19 test, the in-clinic visit will be covered at no additional cost to you; however, any additional point of care lab testing will not be covered under the uninsured fund.
Can I pay for the test instead of submitting to insurance or the uninsured program?
Yes, you can choose to pay for your test with a debit/credit/FSA/HSA card for send-out lab tests only (self-pay is not available in NY, NJ and RI). Self-pay is not available for rapid-result testing at this time. No screening required. The cost is $139, which includes $100 for the independent laboratory that processes your test and $39 for your MinuteClinic visit.
I don't drive. Can I walk in?
For drive-thru lab testing, a motor vehicle is required. Patients must remain in the vehicle at all times. For rapid testing, a vehicle is not required. Wait in one of the designated parking spaces, either in a vehicle or on foot, and wait for the provider to call you for your test. We also offer walk-up testing at a limited number of community testing sites for patients who don't drive. Check the list to find one open near you. Appointments are also required for these sites.
Browse by State
- COVID Testing in Columbus, IN
- COVID Testing in West Chester, OH
- COVID Testing in Greenfield, IN
- COVID Testing in New Palestine, IN
- COVID Testing in Cincinnati, OH
- COVID Testing in Greenwood, IN
- COVID Testing in Maineville, OH
- COVID Testing in Indianapolis, IN
- COVID Testing in Springboro, OH
- COVID Testing in Fishers, IN
- COVID Testing in Noblesville, IN
- COVID Testing in Dayton, OH
- Learn more about COVID Testing
- Walk-In Clinics near Shelbyville, IN
- Walk-In Clinics near Hamilton, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Fairfield, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Columbus, IN
- Walk-In Clinics near Forest Park, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Covington, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Norwood, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near New Castle, IN
- Walk-In Clinics near Seymour, IN
- Walk-In Clinics near West Chester, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Greenfield, IN
- Walk-In Clinics near New Palestine, IN
- Walk-In Clinics near Boone County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Hamilton County, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Kenton County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Preble County, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Campbell County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Butler County, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Warren County, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Brown County, IN
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin