COVID Testing near York, PA
COVID Testing locations(s) near York
0.8 miles2080 South Queen StreetYork, PA 17403Inside CVS Pharmacy
22.3 miles1507 Lititz PikeLancaster, PA 17601Inside CVS Pharmacy
25.5 miles550 North Progress AvenueHarrisburg, PA 17109Inside CVS Pharmacy
37.4 miles1001 York RoadTowson, MD 21204Inside CVS Pharmacy
39.5 miles6040 Sykesville RoadEldersburg, MD 21784Inside CVS Pharmacy
46.9 miles3300 Centennial LaneEllicott City, MD 21042Inside CVS Pharmacy
49.0 miles5414 Rotary AvenueNew Market, MD 21774Inside CVS Pharmacy
49.6 miles3015 Lincoln HighwayThorndale, PA 19372Inside CVS Pharmacy
Who should be tested for COVID-19?
The CDC recommends that anyone: who has symptoms of COVID-19; who has been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19; or who lives in or has recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19, should contact their health care provider and be tested. Check for available times and schedule a COVID test today.
Once you receive negative test results, you can take steps to protect yourself from the virus, including the Delta variant, by getting a COVID-19 vaccine and taking other safety precautions including avoiding crowds and washing your hands often.
Why don't I qualify for testing?
Because of limited supplies and in accordance with CDC guidelines, testing is limited to certain patients.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients with insurance?
Patients with insurance should not have any out-of-pocket costs for a covered COVID-19 test, but you should check with your health plan to confirm before scheduling a test. If you have health insurance, you must bring your card with you to the test site. For patients who test negative for COVID-19 through a rapid test and come into the clinic, the clinic visit should be considered part of your test by your health plan. You likely will not have any out-of-pocket costs for the in-clinic visit, or for testing to further evaluate COVID-like symptoms, but you should check with your health plan to confirm coverage. You will be responsible for any patient cost share as determined by your insurance. If active coverage cannot be located, your test will be submitted to the federal program for the uninsured for payment.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients without insurance?
If you do not have insurance, we will ask you for your Social Security number (card not needed), driver's license or state ID to submit the cost of your test to the federal program for the uninsured. If you do not have insurance and are using the federal program for the uninsured to cover your COVID-19 test, the in-clinic visit will be covered at no additional cost to you; however, any additional point of care lab testing will not be covered under the uninsured fund.
Can I pay for the test instead of submitting to insurance or the uninsured program?
Yes, you can choose to pay for your test with a debit/credit/FSA/HSA card for send-out lab tests only (self-pay is not available in NY, NJ and RI). Self-pay is not available for rapid-result testing at this time. No screening required. The cost is $139, which includes $100 for the independent laboratory that processes your test and $39 for your MinuteClinic visit.
I don't drive. Can I walk in?
For drive-thru lab testing, a motor vehicle is required. Patients must remain in the vehicle at all times. For rapid testing, a vehicle is not required. Wait in one of the designated parking spaces, either in a vehicle or on foot, and wait for the provider to call you for your test. We also offer walk-up testing at a limited number of community testing sites for patients who don't drive. Check the list to find one open near you. Appointments are also required for these sites.
- COVID Testing in Lancaster, PA
- COVID Testing in Harrisburg, PA
- COVID Testing in Towson, MD
- COVID Testing in Eldersburg, MD
- COVID Testing in Ellicott City, MD
- COVID Testing in New Market, MD
- COVID Testing in Thorndale, PA
- COVID Testing in Frederick, MD
- COVID Testing in Glen Burnie, MD
- COVID Testing in Elkridge, MD
- COVID Testing in Kennett Square, PA
- COVID Testing in Exton, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near New Cumberland, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Hanover, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Lancaster, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Mechanicsburg, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Harrisburg, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Westminster, MD
- Walk-In Clinics near Lebanon, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Cockeysville, MD
- Walk-In Clinics near Bel Air, MD
- Walk-In Clinics near Towson, MD
- Walk-In Clinics near Eldersburg, MD
- Walk-In Clinics near Nottingham, MD
- Walk-In Clinics near Loyola University Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics near Morgan State University
- Walk-In Clinics near Coppin State University
- Walk-In Clinics near University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- Walk-In Clinics near University of Maryland, College Park
- Walk-In Clinics near United States Naval Academy
- Walk-In Clinics near American University
- Walk-In Clinics near Villanova University
- Walk-In Clinics near Howard University
- Walk-In Clinics near Georgetown University
- Walk-In Clinics near George Washington University
- Walk-In Clinics near Saint Joseph's University