Know the signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's:
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life.
- Challenges in solving problems or planning.
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks.
- Confusion with time or place.
- Understanding visual images and spatial relationships.
- New problems with words in speaking or writing.
- Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps.
- Decreased or poor judgment.
- Withdrawal from work or social activity.
- Changes in mood and personality.
If you notice one of these signs in yourself or someone else, please see a doctor.