What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 5690 Ogeechee Road Savannah, GA?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Savannah CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 5690 Ogeechee Road Savannah, GA with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Savannah range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Books such as Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil brought Savannah to life, filling the minds of readers across the world with energy, color, Southern Gothic eccentricity and magic. When it comes to your health, you probably wish you had a bit of magic too. With the wave of a wand, how nice would it be to get rid of an incessant cough or to heal a sprained ankle?
Alas, that isn’t possible, but the next-best thing to a magic wand may be MinuteClinic®. Check out our location inside the CVS Pharmacy® at 5690 Ogeechee Road on the outskirts of the city and close to interstates 16 and 95.
Our own brand of magic
Our “magic” means that we are as affordable, convenient and authentic as possible. Patients who visit our clinic deserve the best, so we offer the following:
- Availability seven days a week
- Approximate wait times posted online to help with visit planning
- Walk-in visits and appointments
- Online price lists with affordable prices
- Preliminary insurance checks online
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Help with many minor skin conditions, illnesses and injuries
- Physicals, travel health, vaccinations and women’s services
- Screenings and monitoring for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other conditions
- Communication with your regular doctor (if you agree) so that everyone is on the same page
- Multiple payment options such as cash, check and credit card
- Patients without insurance accepted
MinuteClinic® works to take the hassle out of health care so you can take charge of your health whether you’re insured or uninsured.
Illnesses, injuries and skin conditions we can help with
Many of our patients visit for preventative health care as well as diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of conditions. Here are some examples:
- Minor illnesses: Mouth and oral pain, nausea, sinus infections, STDs, allergies, coughs, bronchitis, heartburn
- Minor injuries: Splinter removal, bug bites, cuts, wounds, blisters, suture and staple removal, burns
- Skin conditions: Chicken pox, impetigo, hair loss, ringworm, sunburn, swimmer’s itch, wart evaluation
- Women’s services: Pregnancy evaluation, birth control care and injections, yeast infection treatment, bladder and urinary tract infections, HPV
- Vaccinations: Flu, meningitis, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, shingles, Tdap, DTaP
- Physicals: College, camp, sports and Department of Transportation drivers
- Wellness services: Earwax removal, smoking cessation, TB testing, weight loss, general medical exams, epinephrine injection pen refills
- Screenings and monitoring: High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, asthma, Hepatitis C and others
- Treatment plans: Diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Travel health: Pre-travel consultations (ideally four to six weeks before a trip), motion sickness prevention, issues related with typhoid fever, malaria, Zika and traveler’s diarrhea
Visit us inside CVS Pharmacy®
Because our clinic is inside a CVS Pharmacy®, it can be easier for you to fill or refill prescriptions and buy over-the-counter medications and health gear such as bandages. If you’re ever inside our CVS Pharmacy® and realize you’d like a medical professional to see you, just walk in. If we’re open, we should be able to get to you soon.
For questions, feel free to call 1-866-389-2727. You can ring us for directions or type, “walk in clinic near me” on your smartphone. Savannah has other MinuteClinic® locations, so you can compare how close they are to you and if the wait times differ noticeably.