Walk-In Clinics at 609 Kailua Road, Kailua, Hawaii 96734
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
Store and Photo hours:
Walk-In Clinics at 609 Kailua Road, Kailua, Hawaii 96734
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 609 Kailua Road Kailua, HI?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Kailua CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 609 Kailua Road Kailua, HI with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Kailua range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Welcome to our MinuteClinic® at 609 Kailua Rd in Kailua Town Center, at the heart of Kailua. We are near the intersection with Oneawa St. Kailua District Park is a block away, and Kawainui Regional Park is nearby. Our proximity to schools, neighborhoods and many of the top activities in the area, make us a convenient stop when your little one needs first aid after taking a tumble on the Kawainui Marsh Trail, you have itchy skin after spending the day at the beach, or your student-athlete needs a physical.
Relief for skin conditions
Did you know that sunscreen can trigger an allergic reaction and cause a rash? Exposure to chemicals, playing sports, chronic conditions and food allergies are some of the most common reasons your skin may become dry and irritable. Stress and changes in hormone levels can make a minor itch unbearable.
When you or your child has an unexplained rash or red bumps that burn and itch, use the app to find a walk-in clinic near me. Visit our clinic for an assessment by one of our experienced medical professionals. They can determine the cause of your symptoms and provide a treatment plan. We treat conditions that include:
- Swimmer’s itch
- Cold & canker sores
- Minor psoriasis
- Athlete’s foot
A red, painfully itchy rash often indicates chicken pox in children or shingles in older adults. Our practitioners can recommend products to help provide relief.
General wellness care
The on-staff medical professionals at our clinic inside CVS Pharmacy® can conduct DOT, sports and general physical exams to make it easier to get the documentation you need for your job or your child’s team tryouts. We also provide preventive care and wellness programs in addition to first aid for minor injuries. If your prescription has expired and you can’t get in to see your primary doctor, we can write a one-time medication renewal, so you can get the medicine you need until an appointment is available. Other wellness services include:
- Start to Stop® smoking cessation program
- TB testing
- Earwax removal
- Weight loss program in partnership with DASH for Health™
- Titers and immunity testing
We can refill epinephrine injection pens when documentation of a previous prescription is provided.
Convenient, affordable health care
We accept cash, credit cards and most insurance carriers. Use our online insurance checker to find out if the plan you have is one of them. Prepare for the visit by calling the member service phone number on your insurance card to confirm that the services you need are covered. They will also be able to tell you if there will be out-of-pocket expenses, including deductibles and co-pays.
If your plan isn’t accepted, or you don’t want to use your insurance, you can still receive treatment. Our published rates are affordable, and you can choose one or multiple forms of payment.
Come in or call today
Walk-ins are accepted seven days a week. However, we can make an appointment for you if that fits into your schedule better. Call us at 1-866-389-2727 or go online to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment. "
- Walk-In Clinics near Windward, Kailua
- Walk-In Clinics near Windward, Kaneohe
- Walk-In Clinics near Hawaii Kai, Honolulu
- Walk-In Clinics near Waialae-Kahala, Honolulu
- Walk-In Clinics near Kapiolani, Honolulu
- Walk-In Clinics near Waikiki, Honolulu
- Walk-In Clinics near Kalauao Ahupua`a, Aiea
- Walk-In Clinics near Wai`anae Ahupua`a, Wahiawa
- Walk-In Clinics near Honouliuli Ahupua`a, Kapolei
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin