• Answers to common flu-related questions
• Prevention and more
• For ages 65+
• Protects those at greater risk from the flu
• For 18+ months§
• Get the entire family vaccinated in one stop
- Insurance accepted including Medicare Part B†
- No appointment needed
- Pneumonia shots†† also available**
Prefer an appointment?
Fit the flu shot into your schedule.
Make an appointment online.
*Restrictions apply. Excludes sale items. Shopping pass cannot be distributed in AR, NJ or NY.
**Vaccinations available when immunizing pharmacist is on duty, while supplies last.
†Eligible Medicare Part B patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan.
††Prescription may be needed in certain states, including GA, MD, NC & SC.
§Patients 18 months and older, 24 months and older in MA, 5 years and older in CT.