How does SkinSAFE work?
The SkinSAFE product database is updated daily by its in-house team, which includes former Mayo Clinic nurses who scan and review each item. This database contains thousands of ingredients and products listed for your information. SkinSAFE is accessible and available to use for free on their site, skinsafeproducts.com, and through the SkinSAFE app found in the App Store and on Google Play. With SkinSAFE, you can:
- Easily search and browse thousands of products safe for your skin
- Create a personalized list of your favorite products
- Instantly scan products while shopping at CVS to learn more
- Quickly submit products not already rated by SkinSAFE
- Avoid the top most common allergy-causing ingredients and filter out allergens you wish to exclude
- Get a Personal Allergy Code (PAC) from your doctor to find products safe for your specific skin allergies