Clinic(s) found near you
Browse clinics by state
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Find a Clinic Near Me
Finding a nearby walk-in clinic is easy. Simply enter your zip code and you will find the nearest CVS MinuteClinic®. Faster and less expensive than a visit to Urgent Care, MinuteClinic offers treatment for minor injuries and illnesses as well as screenings and other services.
Access the following services at your nearest health clinic:
- Treat minor skin conditions such as acne, poison ivy, ringworm and find help caring for other forms of dry, itchy skin.
- Receive a pre-consultation before you travel abroad and get help treating and preventing illnesses such as malaria, typhoid and motion sickness.
- Help keep the family healthy and protected with vaccinations for COVID-19, shingles and more.
- Get screenings you need prior to starting a new job or going to school, including DoT physicals, TB testing and more.
- Find women’s services such as pelvic exams, yeast infection treatment and UTI treatment without a trip to a general practitioner or OB/GYN.
MinuteClinic practitioners are trained to provide you and your family with the care you need. If you are feeling too sick to come into the local medical clinic, you can schedule a telehealth appointment to receive a consultation from the comfort of your home.
From minor injuries such as bug bites and splinters to minor illnesses such as pink eye and ear infections, your neighborhood MinuteClinic provides easy access to valuable health care. Our MinuteClinics are open 7 days a week, including nights and weekends.
Schedule an appointment or stop by one of our clinics open near you today.