CVS Walk-In Clinics near San Francisco, California
Clinic(s) near San Francisco
13.1 miles1871 El Camino RealBurlingame, CA 94010Inside CVS Pharmacy
18.0 miles987 East Hillsdale BoulevardFoster City, CA 94404Inside CVS Pharmacy
24.9 miles738 Bancroft RoadWalnut Creek, CA 94598Inside CVS Pharmacy
25.9 miles2455 San Ramon Valley BoulevardSan Ramon, CA 94583
CVS Walk-In Clinics near San Francisco, California
San Francisco MinuteClinics®
Receive safe, in-person care at a walk-in clinic in San Francisco by going to any of the 2 MinuteClinics® near the city. From the downtown to the suburbs, and all the way to the campus at University Of California-San Francisco, you don't have to go far to get the medical attention you require.Our San Francisco area MinuteClinics® help you recover from minor injuries such as splinters and bug bites and minor illnesses like styes and ear infections. Schedule an in-person appointment, or if you're not feeling healthy enough to come to the clinic, you can schedule a telehealth appointment. Convenient and less expensive than going to Urgent Care in San Francisco or a visit to St. Mary's Medical Center, MinuteClinic® is committed to your health.
San Francisco Walk-in Clinics
San Francisco locals like to get out and see the city and its many attractions, but spending the day trekking around Camp Ida Smith or Fort Point National Historic Site can have consequences, from uncomfortable rashes to poison ivy and assorted issues. Visiting the CVS walk-in clinic in San Francisco, California can help heal your injuries so you can get back to doing what you love, like rooting for the home team at Kezar Stadium.CVS understands that there is more to health and wellness than simply recovering from minor illnesses and injuries. Our walk-in clinics in the San Francisco area provide immunizations, physicals, wellness checks, and more.
Services at MinuteClinics® in San Francisco
The following services are offered at a MinuteClinic® near San Francisco:
- MinuteClinic® practitioners can develop treatment plans and check symptoms for a wide range of illnesses, such as gout, ear infection, STDs, and more.
- Get help recovering with treatment for minor injuries such as sting treatment, joint pain treatment, sprain treatment, blister treatment, and more.
- Learn your key health numbers, such as BMI and blood pressure. Screen and receive care for chronic conditions with cholesterol screening, hepatitis C screening test, asthma monitoring, and other screenings.
- Find help healing itchy, dry skin, and other minor skin issues, such as canker sore treatment, skin irritation treatment, rash treatment, and more from a visit to a San Francisco clinic.
- As you get ready for your next vacation, get help discovering all that you need to know and do with a pre-travel consultation. Our walk-in clinic in San Francisco offers typhoid prevention, malaria treatment, and traveler's diarrhea prevention to help you stay healthy on your vacation.
- CVS is where you can go for a range of vaccinations for the whole family—from children to adults. Sought-after shots such as the COVID-19 vaccine, pneumonia treatment, and Tdap shot are readily available.
- From ear wax removal to mental health counseling, COVID-19 antibody testing, smoking cessation, and more, CVS practitioners assist you in managing your health and preparing for jobs, college, and sports leagues.
- A MinuteClinic® in San Francisco can help you get important women's services including yeast infection treatment, vaginosis treatment, gonorrhea treatment, and more, for times when you cannot make it to your OB/GYN or primary care physician.
A San Francisco clinic is here to help satisfy your healthcare needs. Go to one of our 2 MinuteClinic® sites near San Francisco to get the attention you deserve.
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Daly City, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near South San Francisco, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Alameda, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Berkeley, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Oakland, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Burlingame, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Richmond, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near San Rafael, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near San Mateo, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Foster City, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Novato, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Redwood City, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Inner Sunset, San Francisco
- Walk-In Clinics near Mills Estates, Burlingame
- Walk-In Clinics near Town Center, San Mateo
- Walk-In Clinics near Ygnacio Valley, Walnut Creek
- Walk-In Clinics near Crow Canyon, San Ramon
- Walk-In Clinics near San Antonio, Mountain View
- Walk-In Clinics near Community Center, Sunnyvale
- Walk-In Clinics near North Valley, San Jose
- Walk-In Clinics near Prunyard/Dry creek, Campbell
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin