CVS Walk-In Clinics near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Clinic(s) near Pittsburgh
9.3 miles5703 Steubenville PikeMckees Rocks, PA 15136Inside CVS Pharmacy
9.4 miles3893 William Penn HighwayMonroeville, PA 15146Inside CVS Pharmacy
10.4 miles4849 William Flinn HwyAllison Park, PA 15101Inside CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
It's easy to find a walk-in clinic in Pittsburgh. There are 7 MinuteClinics® near the city, so you never have to travel far to get medical support. Whether you're taking classes at La Roche University, in the heart of downtown, or out in the suburbs, safe, in-person care is nearby.Save money and time with a trip to MinuteClinic® rather than to Children's Hospital North Surgery Center or Urgent Care in Pittsburgh. If you're suffering from minor illnesses such as sinus infections and strep throat or minor injuries such as splinters and bug bites, visit a CVS walk-in clinic in the Pittsburgh area, or book a telehealth visit if you're feeling too sick for an in-person visit.
Camp Guyasuta - Boy Scouts of America is fun to hike around, but Pittsburgh residents know that getting outside can result in injuries like poison ivy and uncomfortable sunburns. If you need assistance treating a minor injury, visit our walk-in clinic in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Before long you will be back to your plans, like relaxing at Pleasant Valley Beach.There's more to health and wellness than simply recovering from minor illnesses and injuries. Our Pittsburgh walk-in clinics provide immunizations, physicals, wellness checks, and more.
Pittsburgh MinuteClinic® Services
The following services are available when you stop into a MinuteClinic® in the Pittsburgh area:
- Get examined for symptoms of maladies like sinus infection, STDs, strep throat, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can provide a diagnosis and help devise a treatment plan.
- If you suffer a minor injury, MinuteClinic® can help. We provide wound treatment, strain treatment, staple removal, bug bite treatment, and more to help get you on the mend.
- Find out your important numbers, like BMI and blood pressure. Test for and get help managing chronic conditions with high cholesterol treatment, hepatitis C screening test, diabetes monitoring, and other screenings.
- Visit a Pittsburgh clinic for help with itchy, dry skin as well as rash treatment, lice treatment, mouth sore treatment, and a variety of other minor skin conditions.
- Receive a pre-travel consultation for help finding out everything you need to get ready for your trip, based on where you are traveling. Find out about typhoid prevention, malaria prevention, traveler's diarrhea prevention, and other challenges you may face while traveling internationally.
- CVS is where you can go for a slate of immunizations for the entire family—from children to adults. Sought-after shots such as the COVID-19 vaccine, pneumonia treatment, and pertussis vaccine are readily available.
- From ear wax removal to COVID-19 antibody testing, a weight loss program, DOT physicals, and more, CVS practitioners help you control your health and get ready for college, sports leagues, and jobs.
- A MinuteClinic® in Pittsburgh can help you get valuable women's services such as urinary tract infection treatment, yeast infection treatment, vaginosis treatment, and more, for times when you can't visit your primary care physician or OB/GYN.
A Pittsburgh clinic is here to help satisfy your healthcare demands. Head to one of our 7 MinuteClinic® locations in the area to receive the care you deserve.
- Walk-In Clinics near Allegheny County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Washington County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Beaver County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Westmoreland County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Butler County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Armstrong County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Columbiana County, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Jefferson County, OH
- Walk-In Clinics near Fayette County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Greene County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Lawrence County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Indiana County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin