Walk-In Clinics at 8101 Greenback Lane, Fair Oaks, California 95628
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Closed
Store and Photo hours:
Walk-In Clinics at 8101 Greenback Lane, Fair Oaks, California 95628
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 8101 Greenback Lane Fair Oaks, CA?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Fair Oaks CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 8101 Greenback Lane Fair Oaks, CA with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Fair Oaks range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Your life is too busy to let an injury or illness get you down. Whether you sprained your ankle at the Sunrise Golf Course or you got a nasty bug bite near the American River, we can help. Our MinuteClinic® can be found within the CVS Pharmacy® just east of I-80, making it the perfect place to stop in and get medical care. Our medical staff can assist with minor illness, immunizations, mild injuries and general health screenings. Because we are a walk-in clinic you don't have to make an appointment at your doctor's office for a future date to get treatment now.
We offer a wide variety of healthcare services
We are here for you whether you woke up feeling lousy, want a general health exam or need a flu shot. Our nurse practitioners and physician assistants can help in the following ways.
- Blisters and mild cuts
- Strains and sprains
- Tick and bug bites
- Removal of splinters, staples and stitches
Some of the injuries we do not treat include broken bones, puncture wounds, those from motor vehicle accidents or injuries of the face, eyes or groin.
- Colds and flu
- Pink eye
- Ear infections
- Sinus congestion
- Sore throats
We understand that women have unique health needs and it can be challenging to fit in an OB/GYN appointment into a busy schedule. We offer treatment for urinary tract and yeast infections, and we provide fast and accurate pregnancy tests. Considering starting birth control or changing your current method? Our medical providers can counsel you on the various options and answer any question you may have.
You don't have to be under the weather to visit our clinic. We provide general health physicals and can help monitor conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. Also, if it is after hours, use our Virtual Care to get treated 24/7.
Stay healthy this flu season
You can take your vitamins and get enough sleep, but that may not be enough to prevent you from getting the flu. Speak with our providers about other immune-boosting tricks or to get the flu shot. We also provide a convenient flu clinic, in which we bring our flu-fighting vaccines to you. Set up the clinic as a benefit for your employees or as a community activity.
Want to protect yourself from other illnesses and diseases? We can administer a number of other immunizations such as MMR, hepatitis, pneumonia, DTap, HPV, shingles and IPV.
We accept insurance and cash
Everyone should be able to afford medical care, which is why we offer affordable pricing and the ability to pay a number of ways. We accept the majority of insurance plans, and you can pay for the co-pays and deductibles with cash, credit cards or checks.
Walk in to our MinuteClinic® today
Located at the corner of Greenback Lane and Fair Oaks Blvd, our clinic is easy to find. Just search for a walk in clinic near me, and you will get clear directions. For additional help we can be reached at 1-866-389-2727.
- 1771 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville CA
- 2085 Fair Oaks Blvd, Sacramento CA
- 2050 Club Center Drive, Sacramento CA
- 1350 Florin Road, Sacramento CA
- 5040 Laguna Boulevard, Elk Grove CA
- 738 Bancroft Road, Walnut Creek CA
- 1123 South California Boulevard, Walnut Creek CA
- 2455 San Ramon Valley Boulevard, San Ramon CA
- 3999 Santa Rita Road, Pleasanton CA
- 1451 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley CA
- 1900 19th Ave., San Francisco CA
- 45 North Milpitas Boulevard, Milpitas CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Citrus Heights, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Folsom, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Roseville, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Rancho Cordova, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Rocklin, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Sacramento, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Lincoln, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near West Sacramento, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Auburn, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Elk Grove, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Woodland, CA
- Walk-In Clinics near Davis, CA
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin