Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 2378 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 2226 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20007
There is a lot to see and do in D.C. and whether you are a resident or are visiting, coming down with an injury or illness can change your plans. Fortunately, our walk-in clinic is available for quick and same-day visits. When you search for a walk in clinic near me you will find our MinuteClinic® near the intersection of Wisconsin Ave NW and Hall Pl NW. Whether you stop in during your lunch break or after a day at the National Zoo, our location makes it easy to get treated and be on your way.
Reasons to visit our clinic
If you are speculating whether or not a walk-in clinic is the best choice for your needs, it may help to know what the advantages are of visiting our clinic. The benefits include:
- Affordability – Our clinic's services and treatments are much more affordable than those found at an emergency room and usually more affordable than those in a physician's office.
- Highly-qualified providers – Our physician assistants and nurse practitioners have passed the required certification tests after years of academic and clinical study, and they are trained in a variety of areas.
- Convenient hours – We have availability seven days a week and have hours into the evening so patients can see us when it is convenient for them.
- Well-situated – Our location inside a CVS Pharmacy® allows you to fill a prescription after your visit as well as do any other shopping you need, which saves you having to run extra errands.
- No appointment necessary – Our clinic is designed to accept walk-ins, which allows you to get in for same-day visits. You can go online to check wait times or schedule an appointment.
We offer a variety of services that range from sickness care to wellness care. Walk in for any number of common illnesses, injuries, women's health issues and skin conditions. We can also recommend vaccinations or provide prevention advice for any overseas traveling you may be doing.
Do you need a college physical for Georgetown? We provide physicals for a number of purposes. We also screen for, and monitor, chronic conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Make sure you stop in to get your flu shot or other vaccinations to keep you protected.
Do you need help after hours? Our Virtual Care services are available 24 hours a day. Depending on your concern, our healthcare providers can diagnose and treat you via online or video visits.
To help keep your out-of-pocket expenses lower, we accept many different insurance plans. Look online to see what our prices are and which ones are covered by insurance. For co-pays, deductibles or uncovered charges we accept cash, checks and credit cards.
We are here for you
Whether you woke up with a sore throat, your teenager sprained an ankle or your spouse needs an annual physical, we can help. Walk in or make an appointment for a time that works with your schedule. You will easily find us just west of the Naval Observatory. Our phone number is (202) 944-8671 if you have any questions.