MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 3404 SW ARCHER RD, GAINESVILLE, Florida 32608
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:00pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 3404 SW ARCHER RD, GAINESVILLE, Florida 32608
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 3404 SW ARCHER RD GAINESVILLE, FL?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local GAINESVILLE CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 3404 SW ARCHER RD GAINESVILLE, FL with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in GAINESVILLE range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Located just down the road from the University of Florida, our CVS Pharmacy® makes for a convenient spot for college students to pick up any prescription medication. However, people of all ages can benefit from our pharmacy, and in some cases, they can come to us in lieu of a doctor. Our location on the corner of Archer Road and SW 34th Street houses a MinuteClinic®. Only some of our stores have this service, so if you live in Gainesville, then you definitely need to take advantage of it.
What services can you get at a MinuteClinic®?
You may not be able to see a doctor immediately when you feel a bit sick. It is highly likely you will be able to see a skilled practitioner at our clinic the same day you call us, and most of the time, you will not have to wait in line very long. Our practitioners can help you feel better sooner by treating illnesses, such as gout, mono and chronic earaches. We can also help with a few minor injuries, such as:
- Bug bites
- Minor wounds and blisters
- Minimal burns
- Joint pain
Anyone who wants to have clear skin should also pay us a visit. While a visit to a dermatologist’s office may be in order, we may be able to assist you with mild acne, impetigo and mouth sores. Women come to us frequently when they need a thorough evaluation of their pregnancies. Our experts can also develop treatment plans for yeast infections and urinary tract infections.
In the event you come down with any symptoms when our pharmacy is closed, then you should utilize our Virtual Care services. You can have a virtual video visit where a professional doctor diagnoses your condition and recommends a treatment plan. It will come with a nominal fee, but your doctor may even be able to write you a prescription if it is appropriate.
Can you receive vaccinations at MinuteClinic®?
Many people visit our pharmacy every single year to receive their annual flu shots. However, you can come to MinuteClinic® any time of year to receive other immunizations. In fact, you can bring everyone in your family to make sure everyone remains healthy. We offer vaccines for meningitis, whooping cough, HPV and pneumonia. Our practitioners can even administer vitamin B12 injections if you suffer from a nutrient deficiency.
How do you pay for all this?
You can pay for these services with cash, credit card or check. Before you pull out your wallet, you should check to see if your insurance can cover it. We accept most carriers, and you can call ahead to see what your co-pay would be.
What should you do next?
If you have a stubborn cough that will not go away or just want to make sure everything beneath the surface is all right, then schedule a time to visit us by calling 1-866-389-2727. MinuteClinic® is open seven days a week, so people of Gainesville can come in whenever it is most convenient for them. Go online and see how close our clinic is to you. You will never again wonder, “Can I utilize a trustworthy walk in clinic near me?” "
- 4354 NW 23RD AVE, GAINESVILLE FL
- 121 W. MACCLENNY AVE., MACCLENNY FL
- 906 BLANDING BLVD, ORANGE PARK FL
- 5208 E COUNTY RD 466, THE VILLAGES FL
- 430 SR 13, JACKSONVILLE FL
- 120 ST. JOHNS COMMONS RD, JACKSONVILLE FL
- 4475 SAN JUAN AVE., JACKSONVILLE FL
- 4280 SOUTHSIDE BLVD, JACKSONVILLE FL
- 2703 N. PONCE DELEON BLVD., SAINT AUGUSTINE FL
- 3634 ROGERO RD, JACKSONVILLE FL
- 1 OLD KINGS ROAD SOUTH, PALM COAST FL
- 152 FRONT ST., PONTE VEDRA FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Ocala, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near MACCLENNY, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near ORANGE PARK, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near THE VILLAGES, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near JACKSONVILLE, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Leesburg, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near St. Augustine, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Eustis, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Tavares, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near PALM COAST, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near PONTE VEDRA, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Alachua County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Levy County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Union County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Bradford County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Marion County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Columbia County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Putnam County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Dixie County, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Baker County, FL
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin