COVID Testing near Woodstock, GA
COVID Testing locations(s) near Woodstock
0.0 miles1600 Towne Lake ParkwayWoodstock, GA 30189Inside CVS Pharmacy
5.0 miles3785 Sixes RoadCanton, GA 30114Inside CVS Pharmacy
6.4 miles100 Piedmont RoadMarietta, GA 30066Inside CVS Pharmacy
7.4 miles2782 N Cobb ParkwayKennesaw, GA 30152Inside CVS Pharmacy
8.6 miles6120 Hickory Flat HighwayCanton, GA 30115Inside CVS Pharmacy
8.7 miles1380 Woodstock RoadRoswell, GA 30075Inside CVS Pharmacy
11.8 miles3905 Due West RoadMarietta, GA 30064Inside CVS Pharmacy
12.3 miles687 Johnson Ferry RoadMarietta, GA 30068Inside CVS Pharmacy
13.1 miles11710 Alpharetta HighwayRoswell, GA 30076Inside CVS Pharmacy
14.7 miles7355 Roswell RoadAtlanta, GA 30350
Who should be tested for COVID-19?
The CDC recommends that anyone: who has symptoms of COVID-19; who has been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19; or who lives in or has recently traveled from an area with ongoing spread of COVID-19, should contact their health care provider and be tested. Check for available times and schedule a COVID test today.
Once you receive negative test results, you can take steps to protect yourself from the virus, including the Delta variant, by getting a COVID-19 vaccine and taking other safety precautions including avoiding crowds and washing your hands often.
Why don't I qualify for testing?
Because of limited supplies and in accordance with CDC guidelines, testing is limited to certain patients.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients with insurance?
Patients with insurance should not have any out-of-pocket costs for a covered COVID-19 test, but you should check with your health plan to confirm before scheduling a test. If you have health insurance, you must bring your card with you to the test site. For patients who test negative for COVID-19 through a rapid test and come into the clinic, the clinic visit should be considered part of your test by your health plan. You likely will not have any out-of-pocket costs for the in-clinic visit, or for testing to further evaluate COVID-like symptoms, but you should check with your health plan to confirm coverage. You will be responsible for any patient cost share as determined by your insurance. If active coverage cannot be located, your test will be submitted to the federal program for the uninsured for payment.
Is there an out-of-pocket cost for patients without insurance?
If you do not have insurance, we will ask you for your Social Security number (card not needed), driver's license or state ID to submit the cost of your test to the federal program for the uninsured. If you do not have insurance and are using the federal program for the uninsured to cover your COVID-19 test, the in-clinic visit will be covered at no additional cost to you; however, any additional point of care lab testing will not be covered under the uninsured fund.
Can I pay for the test instead of submitting to insurance or the uninsured program?
Yes, you can choose to pay for your test with a debit/credit/FSA/HSA card for send-out lab tests only (self-pay is not available in NY, NJ and RI). Self-pay is not available for rapid-result testing at this time. No screening required. The cost is $139, which includes $100 for the independent laboratory that processes your test and $39 for your MinuteClinic visit.
I don't drive. Can I walk in?
For drive-thru lab testing, a motor vehicle is required. Patients must remain in the vehicle at all times. For rapid testing, a vehicle is not required. Wait in one of the designated parking spaces, either in a vehicle or on foot, and wait for the provider to call you for your test. We also offer walk-up testing at a limited number of community testing sites for patients who don't drive. Check the list to find one open near you. Appointments are also required for these sites.
- COVID Testing in Canton, GA
- COVID Testing in Marietta, GA
- COVID Testing in Kennesaw, GA
- COVID Testing in Roswell, GA
- COVID Testing in Cartersville, GA
- COVID Testing in Smyrna, GA
- COVID Testing in Austell, GA
- COVID Testing in Dallas, GA
- COVID Testing in Chamblee, GA
- COVID Testing in Cumming, GA
- COVID Testing in Norcross, GA
- COVID Testing in Suwanee, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Canton, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Marietta, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Kennesaw, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Acworth, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Roswell, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Milton, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Sandy Springs, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Cartersville, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Alpharetta, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Smyrna, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Atlanta, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Austell, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Georgia Institute of Technology
- Walk-In Clinics near Georgia State University
- Walk-In Clinics near University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Walk-In Clinics near Mercer University
- Walk-In Clinics near Clemson University
- Walk-In Clinics near University of Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics near Furman University
- Walk-In Clinics near University of North Carolina at Asheville
- Walk-In Clinics near Middle Tennessee State University
- Walk-In Clinics near University of South Carolina Upstate
- Walk-In Clinics near Wofford College
- Walk-In Clinics near GardnerWebb University