MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 18351 West 119th Street, Olathe, Kansas 66061
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 18351 West 119th Street, Olathe, Kansas 66061
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 18351 West 119th Street Olathe, KS?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Olathe CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 18351 West 119th Street Olathe, KS with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Olathe range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
It feels nice to know you can call or visit a physician during the moment in which you’re experiencing symptoms. At CVS Pharmacy® on 119th Street in Olathe, we now offer MinuteClinic®, a healthcare service treating and diagnosing over 125 different conditions. If you’d like to schedule an appointment, that’s certainly an option, but we also accept walk-in patients for your convenience. With nurse practitioners and physician assistants who have the experience necessary, we are waiting to help you in getting your health back on track.
At MinuteClinic® on the corner of 119th Street and Ridgeview Road, we offer a variety of convenient services. We realize you and your family might have multiple health concerns and we are committed to your care. The following are just a few of the ways we can care for you.
- Treating and diagnosing skin conditions – While there are many skin conditions we diagnose and treat athlete’s foot, swimmer’s itch, ringworm and chicken pox are just a few.
- Caring for minor injuries – Whether your child has sprained an ankle, you received a bug bite or someone needs staples removed, we handle a variety of minor injuries.
- Treating minor illnesses – Minor illnesses include strep throat, upper respiratory infections, nausea, heartburn, diarrhea, pink eye and other similar conditions.
What’s more is our physicians are trained and experienced to screen and monitor your pre-existing conditions. This might include diabetes screening, high blood pressure treatment, asthma monitoring and a variety of other tests.
Women’s care is at the top of our priority list as well. Whether you have an infection or would like to be evaluated for pregnancy, our professionals have what it takes. If you are looking for birth control, let’s discuss your needs and get you a prescription. Looking for a more permanent method? We’ll recommend an OB/GYN with the credentials to get you taken care of.
For your convenience, our clinic is open every day. If you get sick on a weekend or hurt in the evening, we’ll be here for you. Planning to follow up with your primary care provider? With your permission, we’ll send the doctor a summary of your visit.
MinuteClinic® is conveniently surrounded by Ridgeview Village, Aberdeen Village, Ridgeview and Millcreek Woods. This makes it easy to be seen by a physician when you wonder, “Is there a walk in clinic near me?” Can’t make it anytime soon for your flu shot? Our Flu Clinic is a service in which we set up a temporary station at a community center or business so individuals in that area can receive their flu shot in a timely manner. Contact us to find the next Flu Clinic in Olathe so you can get protected against the strongest strains of the year.
Another convenience is that we accept most insurance plans. Contact your provider if you’re unsure about the amount of coverage they offer. If you don’t have coverage, our affordable care can be paid for by cash, check or credit.
To be seen by a physician assistant or nurse practitioner, come visit us at MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® on 119th Street. Offering a variety of convenient services, we’re here to help you get your health back. Contact us today at 1-866-389-2727 to speak with a professional.
- 12290 West College Boulevard, Overland Park KS
- 11900 West 135th Street, Overland Park KS
- 13502 West 87th Street Parkway, Lenexa KS
- 7100 West 151st Street, Overland Park KS
- 22700 West 55Th Terrace, Shawnee KS
- 11729 Roe Avenue, Leawood KS
- 7501 Metcalf Avenue, Overland Park KS
- 13101 State Line Road, Kansas City MO
- 315 West 75th Street, Kansas City MO
- 1215 West Foxwood Drive, Raymore MO
- 3351 South West 3rd Street, Lees Summit MO
- 1914 Swift Road, North Kansas City MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Overland Park, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Lenexa, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Shawnee, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Leawood, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Gardner, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Prairie Village, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Kansas City, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Kansas City, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Grandview, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Belton, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Raymore, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Lees Summit, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Johnson County, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Cass County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Wyandotte County, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Jackson County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Douglas County, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Miami County, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Leavenworth County, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Clay County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Platte County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Franklin County, KS
- Walk-In Clinics near Lafayette County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Jefferson County, KS
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Millcreek Center, Olathe
- Walk-In Clinics near College Square, Overland Park
- Walk-In Clinics near Prairie Center, Overland Park
- Walk-In Clinics near Camelot Court, Leawood
- Walk-In Clinics near East Overland Park, Overland Park
- Walk-In Clinics near Martin City, Kansas City
- Walk-In Clinics near Waldo, Kansas City
- Walk-In Clinics near Eagle Glen, Raymore
- Walk-In Clinics near Sugar Tree Hall, Kansas City
- Walk-In Clinics near Schwegler, Lawrence
- Walk-In Clinics near Platte Valley Plaza, Platte City
- Walk-In Clinics near Rickel Business Center, Kearney
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin