Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 35 West Main Street, Norton, Massachusetts 02766
If you have never been to a walk-in clinic before, it is worth a visit the next time you need medical care. It is not only convenient, but it provides a number of services besides illness care. Our MinuteClinic® is the perfect place to go the next time you wake up with the flu, a sore throat or you cut yourself. We are situated inside a CVS Pharmacy®, so you can pick up medication or anything else you need without making another stop. When you look for a walk in clinic near me you will find us near the intersection of W Main St and Scott Dr.
When you come in to our MinuteClinic® you will be taken care of by a nurse practitioner or physician assistant. With years of training and the necessary certifications, they are able to treat a variety of patients, from toddlers 18 months of age to aging seniors. Our providers can:
- Diagnose and care for minor injuries, common ailments and skin conditions
- Order and interpret lab and other diagnostic tests
- Gather detailed information about current and past medical conditions
- Perform thorough examinations
- Perform screenings and administer vaccinations
- Write prescriptions and recommend over-the-counter meds
- Discuss nutrition and recommend lifestyle modifications
- Refer to other practitioners when a condition needs additional care
Why visit us?
There are many reasons to visit our clinic, although sickness is the biggest one for which most people stop in. Let us help you with the following:
- Common ailments – upper respiratory infections, allergies, STDs, bronchitis, cough and cold, strep throats, ear infections, sinus congestion, flu symptoms, pink eye, gout, vomiting, nausea, heartburn, mouth pain, HIV and mono
- Minor injuries – tick bites, minor burns, bug stings, strains and sprains, wounds, blisters, cuts and removal of staples, splinters and sutures
- Skin conditions – warts, acne, swimmer’s itch, athlete’s foot, sunburn, chicken pox, shingles, canker sores, scabies, rashes, rosacea, hair loss, ringworm, impetigo, poison ivy, lice and psoriasis
- Travel health – consultations for travel recommendations, prevention for motion sickness, traveler’s diarrhea treatment and treatment for zika, malaria and typhoid
- Women’s health – urinary tract infections, pregnancy testing, yeast infections, birth control consultations and bladder infections
Prevent illness & disease
Along with illness and injury care, we also offer a wealth of prevention and wellness services. Stop in for titer testing or to get vaccinated against the flu, shingles, pneumonia, polio, meningitis, MMR, Td and HPV. We also offer the vitamin B12 injection.
Are you overdue for your general medical exam or do you need a physical for entrance into Wheaton College? We provide these as well as physicals for sports players and for commercial drivers. When you screen for chronic conditions you can often catch them and begin treatment before they become problematic. We screen for and monitor diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and obesity.
Other wellness services we perform are ear wax removal, eyelash lengthening and TB testing. We also have programs to help people stop smoking and to encourage weight loss.
We are here for you
Consider our MinuteClinic® the next time you are feeling ill or need wellness services. We are open every day of the week, and our hours are convenient. Feel free to walk in, or you can make an appointment for a better time online. If you have questions, call us at 1-866-389-2727.
A MinuteClinic visit costs an average of 40% less than urgent care.
Source: Urgent Care Association. "2017 Benchmark Report."