Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 1901 West Kansas Street, Liberty, Missouri 64068
Liberty, Missouri is the county seat in Clay County. People of all ages call this area home, and many young people attend local William Jewell College. You do not have to be in the city for very long to know where everything is, including the CVS Pharmacy®, located near the intersection of West Kansas Street and Blue Jay Drive. This spot houses the local MinuteClinic® where you can meet with experienced family nurse practitioners who will help you on your journey to better health.
What will happen during your visit?
We suggest making an appointment ahead of time to avoid waiting in line for a while. However, you can walk in to wait for the next available practitioner. After signing in, you will go to an exam room where a member of our staff will review your symptoms and medical history to develop a personalized treatment plan. Part of this plan can include a prescription. All information you learn at your visit can be shared with your regular healthcare provider, so everyone stays on the same page.
We ensure everyone receives the same great care by following the guidelines set forth by the Electronic Medical Records system. That means no matter which MinuteClinic® you go to, you know the practitioners all follow the same set of rules. You can pay for your visit with insurance. Most carriers are accepted here. Any co-pays can be made with cash, check or credit card.
What kinds of services can you get here?
We can help with a lot more than simple cuts and bruises. You may be surprised to learn how much you can get done right here seven days a week.
- Evaluating, treating and writing prescriptions for pink eye, allergies, oral pain, flu-like symptoms, bronchitis, STDs, strep throat and nausea
- Providing annual flu shots
- Vaccinating against shingles, hepatitis, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, whooping cough, measles and pneumonia
- Providing wellness exams and physicals, including evaluations to determine if a certain weight loss regimen is right for you
- Refilling diabetics’ epinephrine injection pens
- Addressing any concerns you have about your skin and treating conditions, such as rosacea, minor psoriasis, rashes, dermatitis, warts, sunburn, scabies, acne and chicken pox
- Undergoing healthcare screenings to monitor blood pressure, asthma, diabetes and cholesterol
- Receiving consultations prior to traveling outside of the United States to prevent getting malaria and typhoid
- Receiving all kinds of women’s services, such as pregnancy evaluations, treatment for yeast infections and treatment for urinary tract infections
You can expect the same quality of care at our MinuteClinic® that you would get at any urgent care center. Additionally, our costs tend to be between 40 and 80 percent lower than what you will find elsewhere.
What are you waiting for?
No one likes getting sick. However, it does help when you already know the answer to, “Where is a reliable walk in clinic near me?” You do not want any illness to keep you at home for very long. Regardless of where you live in Liberty, you can get directions to our clinic by calling us at 1-866-389-2727.
A MinuteClinic visit costs an average of 40% less than urgent care.
Source: Urgent Care Association. "2017 Benchmark Report."