MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 3002 Highway K, O Fallon, Missouri 63368
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 3002 Highway K, O Fallon, Missouri 63368
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 3002 Highway K O Fallon, MO?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local O Fallon CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 3002 Highway K O Fallon, MO with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in O Fallon range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
In St. Charles County, O’Fallon is the largest municipality. There are plenty of employment opportunities, so it is easy to see why so many families flock to the area. With excellent school districts and plenty of parks, it is a great place to raise children. It is also great due to the peace of mind of knowing there are medical services nearby in case someone in your family requires attention. Our CVS Pharmacy® at 3002 Highway K makes it easy to grab prescriptions. This is no ordinary pharmacy because it also contains a MinuteClinic® where you can receive expert advice for an array of ailments.
What does a MinuteClinic® do?
Over 18 million people around the country have already discovered the benefits of going to our clinic for their healthcare needs. We are open every day of the week, and we maintain an excellent staff of family nurse practitioners. They have received the same training you would expect from any other medical professional at an urgent care or doctor’s office. Every member of our staff follows the guidelines stated in the Electronic Medical Records system. Following your visit, all information can be shared with your doctor with your consent, so everyone knows what is going on.
You can walk in without making an appointment, but there may be a line. You can call ahead to see what the wait is, or call to schedule a specific time to visit. At MinutClinic® we can help with several minor health problems. Here are the services you can get with us.
- Minor Injuries: Treatment to relieve pain and prevent infections from minor wounds, blisters, splinters, burns and bug bites.
- Vaccinations and Injections: Immunizations to help people, particularly children, avoid getting the flu, shingles, whooping cough, pneumonia, polio and more. We also provide vitamin B12 injections.
- Minor Illnesses: Evaluation and treatment for allergies, Zika, bronchitis, strep throat, infections, pink eye, styes, nausea. Part of treatment can entail practitioner writing you a new prescription.
- Travel Health: Evaluation before you head out of the country to make sure you do not come back with any dangerous illnesses.
- Skin Conditions: Treatment for minor skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne, chicken pox, athlete’s foot, swimmer’s itch, warts and sunburn.
- Women’s Services: Evaluation to determine whether a woman is pregnant.
- Wellness and Physical Exams: Examinations to learn more about quitting smoking and which weight loss program is best for you.
If you are wondering whether we accept your insurance for these services, then the best thing you can do is to contact your provider. You will learn if you will be left with any co-pays and whether the service you need is covered by your plan.
What should you do next?
The population of O’Fallon continues to increase every year. A lot of people are in the area, and all those people need a reliable place to turn to for healthcare services. If your new neighbors ever ask, you can confidently answer the question, “Where is a good walk in clinic near me?” For anything else, Call us at 1-866-389-2727.
- 400 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, Saint Peters MO
- 15846 Manchester Road, Ellisville MO
- 14400 Clayton Road, Ballwin MO
- 11560 Olive Boulevard, Creve Coeur MO
- 8101 Clayton Road, Clayton MO
- 8021 Watson Road, Webster Groves MO
- 6999 Parker Road, Florissant MO
- 7334 Lindbergh Boulevard, Saint Louis MO
- 1130 South Veterans Parkway, Bloomington IL
- Walk-In Clinics near Saint Peters, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Lake St. Louis, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near St. Peters, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Chesterfield, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Wentzville, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near St. Charles, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Wildwood, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Maryland Heights, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Ellisville, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Ballwin, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Creve Coeur, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Manchester, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near St. Charles County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near St. Louis County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Lincoln County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Franklin County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Warren County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Jefferson County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Calhoun County, IL
- Walk-In Clinics near Madison County, IL
- Walk-In Clinics near Monroe County, IL
- Walk-In Clinics near St. Clair County, IL
- Walk-In Clinics near Pike County, MO
- Walk-In Clinics near Greene County, IL
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin