What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 13440 NC 210 Hwy Benson, NC?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Benson CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 13440 NC 210 Hwy Benson, NC with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Benson range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
McGee’s Crossroads is a community where people care about each other. At CVS Pharmacy® in Benson, nurse practitioners and physician assistants provide that same type of care. With MinuteClinic® available for families who can’t wait weeks to see their doctor, it’s easy to ensure proper health. Whether you are behind on immunizations or need to be tested for an illness, visit our store on Highway 210 and let us show you the best in healthcare.
Immunization services available
We know how important it is for you and your children to stay current on vaccines. They are required at kindergarten registration, as well as various times throughout your child’s grade school years. Adults often need booster shots, and the flu shot is recommended every year as flu season comes around. In addition to birth control and vitamin B12 injections, the following are some immunizations we administer for patients 18 months and older.
- Hepatitis A and B
Other healthcare services offered
If you’ve been wondering, “Where is the nearest walk in clinic near me where I can receive basic health care?” we’ve got you covered. MinuteClinic® in Benson provides a wide variety of basic healthcare services. We understand you can’t always plan for these things, so our clinic takes both walk-in patients and appointments. The following are some of the services our physician assistants and nurse practitioners offer.
- Minor illness diagnosis and treatment – This includes ear infections, mouth pain, upper respiratory infections, nausea and vomiting, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, flu-like symptoms, Zika and more.
- Minor injury care – Minor injuries include sprains, strains, minor burns, bug bites or stings, blisters, splinter removal and more.
- Women’s healthcare – Our services specifically for women include the care of yeast infections, birth control, HPV, urinary tract infections and bladder infections. We also conduct pregnancy evaluations.
- Physicals – Whether you’re heading to camp, joining a sports team or on your way to college, our physicals are all-inclusive. During these wellness visits, we can also take care of ear wax removal, TB testing, medication renewal, DOT physicals, smoking cessation and more.
- Monitorings and screenings – This includes screenings for diabetes, Hepatitis C, cholesterol and basic health screenings. We can also monitor asthma, blood pressure, cholesterol and more.
- Skin evaluations and treatment – Skin services include care for ringworm, shingles, lice, chicken pox, canker sores, sunburns, minor psoriasis, acne, athlete’s foot, swimmer’s itch and a variety of other skin conditions.
Additionally, we want to make sure you’re healthy on the road, so if you’re planning a trip, come see us for motion sickness prevention and other pre-travel care.
Payment and insurance
At our MinuteClinic® located on Highway 210, we accept most insurance plans. If you don’t have insurance, we are still happy to serve your healthcare needs and accept cash, check or credit. To find out if your insurance plan covers our clinic, contact your provider.
You don’t have to wait for your doctor’s schedule to calm down before being seen for your health issues. Visit MinuteClinic® in McGee’s Crossroads today or give us a call at 1-866-389-2727 and let’s get you taken care of.