MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 795 BALTIMORE PIKE, SPRINGFIELD, Pennsylvania 19064
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 795 BALTIMORE PIKE, SPRINGFIELD, Pennsylvania 19064
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 795 BALTIMORE PIKE SPRINGFIELD, PA?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local SPRINGFIELD CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 795 BALTIMORE PIKE SPRINGFIELD, PA with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in SPRINGFIELD range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
When you need to be seen by a physician, but your primary care doctor is booked out until another day, it’s nice to know you have options. CVS Pharmacy® on Baltimore Pike offers MinuteClinic®, with over 125 services to better reach the needs of our patients. With nurse practitioners and physician assistants readily available every day of the week, let us help you get back on your feet again.
Immunizations to get you caught up
Whether for your children or yourself, MinuteClinic® on the corner of Woodland Avenue and Baltimore Pike offers immunizations. We can help you get back on schedule, administer a booster shot or even get the process started to begin with. In addition to birth control and B12 injections, the following are some vaccines we administer to patients older than 18 months.
- Hepatitis A and B
The flu shot is another immunization all individuals should receive every year. Over 200,000 people end up in the hospital due to the flu, but you don’t have to be one of them. While some patients still contract the disease after receiving a shot, the symptoms are typically less severe and the duration of the sickness is shortened.
If you are unable to make it to our walk-in MinuteClinic® in Springfield, give us a call and we’ll let you know when our next Flu Clinic is. Flu Clinic is a service we offer for patients in the community who are able to get to a temporary location, such as a community center or business, but who cannot make it into our actual clinic. This allows more people an opportunity to be protected from the flu.
Other services for the health of your family
At MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy®, we offer a wide range of services for the whole family. We monitor patients with diabetes, test individuals for Hepatitis C and treat high blood pressure. We offer preventative care for patients who are about to embark on a vacation and post-vacation care for those who contracted something while they were traveling. We also offer:
- Minor illness treatment – This includes the care of oral pain, mono, heartburn, earaches, sinus infections, STDs, flu-like symptoms, upper respiratory infections and more.
- Minor injury care – This includes treating tick bites, sprains, splinters, blisters, minor cuts, minor burns, bug bites and stings, as well as suture and staple removal.
- Skin condition care – Impetigo, skin irritations, chicken pox, poison oak, shingles, rosacea, warts, athlete’s foot and acne are all included.
- Women’s services – Offered for our female patients, we provide birth control options, pregnancy evaluations and infection treatment.
Insurance and payment
If you have found yourself wondering, “Where is a walk in clinic near me that accepts my insurance?” you’ll be happy to know we accept most insurance plans. It’s best to contact your provider for all the details concerning co-pays and deductibles. If you don’t have coverage, we make our services affordable and accept cash, credit or check as payment.
Let’s get you taken care of
There’s no reason to wait when you’re feeling under the weather. MinuteClinic® on Baltimore Pike has the professionals and services you need most. Contact us today at 1-866-389-2727 to schedule an appointment or just come in and let’s get you taken care of.
- 1937 MACDADE BLVD, FOLSOM PA
- 5001 TOWNSHIP LINE ROAD, DREXEL HILL PA
- 3930 WEST CHESTER PIKE, NEWTOWN SQUARE PA
- 1218 E. LANCASTER AVE, BRYN MAWR PA
- 1500 SPRUCE STREET, PHILADELPHIA PA
- 6701 RIDGE AVE., PHILADELPHIA PA
- 1776 EAST LANCASTER AVENUE, PAOLI PA
- 312 SOUTH HENDERSON RD, KING OF PRUSSIA PA
- 2400 BUTLER PIKE, PLYMOUTH MEETING PA
- 4020 CONCORD PIKE, WILMINGTON DE
- 920 BETHLEHEM PIKE, ERDENHEIM PA
- 824 BLACK HORSE PIKE, RUNNEMEDE NJ
- Walk-In Clinics near FOLSOM, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near DREXEL HILL, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Chester, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near NEWTOWN SQUARE, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near BRYN MAWR, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near PHILADELPHIA, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near PAOLI, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Camden, NJ
- Walk-In Clinics near KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near PLYMOUTH MEETING, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near WILMINGTON, DE
- Walk-In Clinics near ERDENHEIM, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Delaware County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Philadelphia County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Camden County, NJ
- Walk-In Clinics near Chester County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Salem County, NJ
- Walk-In Clinics near Bucks County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Burlington County, NJ
- Walk-In Clinics near Montgomery County, PA
- Walk-In Clinics near Cumberland County, NJ
- Walk-In Clinics near Cecil County, MD
- Walk-In Clinics near Mercer County, NJ
- Walk-In Clinics near Berks County, PA
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin