MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 2062 Whiskey Road, Aiken, South Carolina 29803
- Friday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Saturday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 5:30pm
- Sunday: Opens at 9:00am Closes at 1:00pm and Opens at 1:30pm Closes at 4:30pm
- Monday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Tuesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Wednesday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
- Thursday: Opens at 8:30am Closes at 1:30pm and Opens at 2:30pm Closes at 7:30pm
Store and Photo hours:
MinuteClinic Inside CVS Pharmacy at 2062 Whiskey Road, Aiken, South Carolina 29803
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 2062 Whiskey Road Aiken, SC?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Aiken CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 2062 Whiskey Road Aiken, SC with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Aiken range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
When you need medical care and you don't have time to wait, MinuteClinic® is right here in the neighborhood. Our trained staff is standing by to provide a variety of services to Aiken, Wood Valley, Montmorenci and the surrounding communities. No need to make an appointment — simply stop by and ask about our health services today.
Our convenient location inside CVS Pharmacy® makes it simple to check medical care off your to-do list. We’re located at 2062 Whiskey Road in Aiken, near the corner of Pine Log Road. If you're in central Aiken, take Chesterfield Street heading towards the south. It forks off to the left into Whiskey Road right after Colleton Avenue — just follow the signs for South Carolina Highway 19. If you're on US-78 heading west, you could take a shortcut by turning left on East Pine Log Road taking that over to Whiskey Road.
More than just medicine
When you think about prescriptions and over-the-counter medication, you probably think about CVS Pharmacy®. However, there's much more to our store than just medicine. Our MinuteClinic® offers reliable walk-in medical services with licensed and trained nurse practitioners and physicians assistants, ready to handle a variety of your health care needs.
We provide several vaccination services to keep you healthy. It's one of the best things you can do for your health and that of your family. After all, it’s much less trouble and expense to prevent illnesses than it is to attempt to treat them. Our registered nurses are even able to administer vaccinations to your younger kids before they enter school. However, it's always a good idea to call ahead if you have questions about a specific immunization.
Apart from our standard vaccines, we also offer the annual flu shot. This service is crucial to maintaining the health of yourself and your family during those times of the year when it seems like everybody else is getting sick.
The next time that you're sick and thinking, "where is there a walk in clinic near me?" remember that MinuteClinic® is right around the corner. We also have an extensive network of health centers across the nation that provide all the services you expect right here at home. Use our online store locator when you want details about a MinuteClinic®, such as hours of operation, phone numbers and addresses.
Another reason people love the convenience of our clinic is that there are so many opportunities to get things done. You can go shopping for a few groceries or household essentials and pick up gifts or snacks before or after you’re seen. You can even purchase medical supplies. Perhaps most importantly, you can get a prescription filled from our CVS Pharmacy® by simply walking across a few store aisles.
Help when you need it
Don't let long waiting lists or lengthy rides keep you from getting the healthcare you need. We provide nearly everything your doctor's office does and more. Whether you're looking for over-the-counter treatment, a medical consultation or just some healthy snacks and remedies, find it all here. For more information, Call us at 1-866-389-2727 or simply stop by today.
- 101 Edgefield Road, North Augusta SC
- 2703 Washington Road, Augusta GA
- 4385 Hereford Farm Road, Evans GA
- 2373 Augusta Highway, Lexington SC
- 1071 South Lake Drive, Lexington SC
- 5608 Sunset Boulevard, Lexington SC
- 109 West Hill Street, Thomson GA
- 2401 Sunset Boulevard, West Columbia SC
- 1330 Dutch Fork Rd, Irmo SC
- 1008 Lake Murray Boulevard, Irmo SC
- 900 Assembly Street, Columbia SC
- 121 Clemson Road, Columbia SC
- Walk-In Clinics near North Augusta, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Augusta, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Evans, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near Lexington, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Thomson, GA
- Walk-In Clinics near West Columbia, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Irmo, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Columbia, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Anderson, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Simpsonville, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Summerville, SC
- Walk-In Clinics near Beaufort, SC
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin