CVS Walk-In Clinics near Maryville, Tennessee
Clinic(s) near Maryville
0.0 miles103 Foothills Mall DriveMaryville, TN 37801Inside CVS Pharmacy
9.6 miles9435 South Northshore DriveKnoxville, TN 37922Inside CVS Pharmacy
13.6 miles6005 Kingston PikeKnoxville, TN 37919Inside CVS Pharmacy
14.0 miles11946 Kingston PikeFarragut, TN 37934Inside CVS Pharmacy
14.5 miles110 Majestic Grove RoadKnoxville, TN 37920Inside CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Maryville, Tennessee
MinuteClinics® in Maryville
Benefit from safe, in-person care at a Maryville walk-in clinic by going to one of the 7 MinuteClinics® in the area. From the downtown to the suburbs, and over to the campus at Maryville College, you never have to travel too far to get taken care of.Save yourself time and money by going to MinuteClinic® rather than Urgent Care in Maryville or a stay at Blount Hospitalist. If you're suffering from minor injuries like splinters and bug bites or minor illnesses like ear infections and styes, visit a CVS walk-in clinic in the Maryville area, or schedule a telehealth appointment if you're feeling too unwell to come in.
Going outside and enjoying River Johns Outfitters is something the people of Maryville are known to do, but activities like this can have consequences, from ticks to unpleasant sunburns. A CVS walk-in clinic near Maryville, Tennessee helps you treat minor injuries and allow you to return to rooting for your favorite team at Shields Stadium.Your local Maryville clinic is more than a place where you can find help to deal with minor injuries and illnesses, it is also a provider of immunizations, physicals, wellness checks, and much more.
Maryville MinuteClinic® Services
There are many health services accessible at a MinuteClinic® in the Maryville area, including:
- Get checked for symptoms of maladies such as diarrhea, STDs, strep throat, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can diagnose your illness and help devise a plan for treatment.
- Get help recovering with remedies for minor injuries such as blister treatment, sprain treatment, joint pain treatment, sting treatment, and more.
- Know your crucial numbers, like blood pressure and BMI. Screen and get care for chronic conditions with high cholesterol treatment, basic health screening, diabetes monitoring, and other treatment.
- Visit a Maryville clinic for help with itchy, dry skin as well as sunburn treatment, poison ivy treatment, impetigo treatment, and a variety of other minor skin conditions.
- Before boarding a plane at McGhee-Tyson, get help discovering what you need to do and know with a pre-travel consultation. A CVS walk-in clinic in Maryville provides malaria prevention, traveler's diarrhea prevention, and typhoid treatment to help keep you healthy on your journey.
- CVS offers a variety of shots for the entire family—from adults to children. Sought-after shots including the diphtheria vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, and MMR shot are readily available.
- Get help improving your health and getting ready for college, sports leagues, and jobs with ear wax removal, a weight loss program, DOT physicals, COVID-19 antibody testing, and more.
- A MinuteClinic® in Maryville can assist you in finding important women's services like trichomoniasis treatment, HPV treatment, gonorrhea treatment, and more, for times when you cannot schedule an appointment with your primary care physician or OB/GYN.
CVS has 7 MinuteClinic® locations near Maryville, so you will not have to travel far to get checkups and diagnoses, vaccinations, or help with treating injuries or illnesses. Go to our Maryville walk-in clinics for professional support.
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
- Ear Aches & Ear Infections Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Sore & Strep Throat Treatment in Maryville, TN
- UTI Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Athlete's Foot Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Birth Control Care in Maryville, TN
- Mono Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Vaginosis Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Pink Eye & Stye Treatment in Maryville, TN
Skin & Scalp Issues
- Lice Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Acne Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Hair loss evaluation & treatment in Maryville, TN
- Shingles Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Scabies Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Rosacea Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Minor Burn Treatment in Maryville, TN
- Bug Bites & Stings Treatment in Maryville, TN
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Blount County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Knox County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Loudon County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Anderson County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Monroe County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Graham County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Union County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Jefferson County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Roane County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Cherokee County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics near Mcminn County, TN
- Walk-In Clinics near Swain County, NC
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin