CVS Walk-In Clinics near Galveston, Texas
Clinic(s) near Galveston
22.7 miles2242 REPSDORPH RDSEABROOK, TX 77586Inside CVS Pharmacy
25.0 miles5002 W MAIN STLEAGUE CITY, TX 77573Inside CVS Pharmacy
26.0 miles2469 BAY AREA BLVDHOUSTON, TX 77058Inside CVS Pharmacy
30.3 miles1514 N ALEXANDERBAYTOWN, TX 77520Inside CVS Pharmacy
31.8 miles3505 CENTER ST.CORNER OF PASADENA BOULEVARD.DEER PARK, TX 77536Inside CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Galveston, Texas
It's easy to find a walk-in clinic in Galveston. With MinuteClinics® near the city, you don't have to travel far to get the medical attention you need. Whether you're in the heart of the city, out in the suburbs, or living on campus at The University Of Texas Medical Branch, safe, in-person care is accessible.Our Galveston area MinuteClinics® help you treat minor illnesses such as bug bites and splinters and minor injuries such as bug bites and splinters. Book an in-person appointment, or if you're not feeling healthy enough to make it to the clinic, telehealth appointments are also available. Convenient and less expensive than going to Urgent Care in Galveston or a stay at UTMB Health Children's Hospital - Galveston, MinuteClinic® is committed to your health.
Galveston natives enjoy exploring the city and its surroundings; however, spending time trekking around Galveston RV Resort and Marina can have consequences, from painful sunburns to poison ivy and assorted issues. A visit to the CVS walk-in clinic in Galveston, Texas helps you heal so you can return to doing what you love, like rooting for your favorite team at Weis Collegiate Academy Field.There is more to staying healthy than just recovering from minor illnesses and injuries. Our walk-in clinics in the Galveston area are providers of physicals, wellness checks, immunizations, and more.
Services at MinuteClinics® in Galveston
Stop in or book an appointment at a MinuteClinic® to benefit from these services:
- Get checked if you are displaying symptoms of illnesses like bronchitis, ear infection, bronchitis, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can diagnose your illness and help develop a treatment plan.
- Get on the mend with solutions for minor injuries such as minor burn treatment, sprain treatment, joint pain treatment, sting treatment, and more.
- Learn your essential numbers, like blood pressure and BMI. Test and receive care for chronic conditions with asthma monitoring, sleep apnea treatment, high blood pressure treatment, and other treatment.
- Get help healing dry, itchy skin, and other minor skin issues, such as sunburn treatment, lice treatment, acne treatment, and more when you visit a Galveston clinic.
- Set up a pre-travel consultation for help finding out what you need to get ready for your trip, based on where you're traveling. Learn about typhoid treatment, malaria treatment, traveler's diarrhea prevention, and other challenges you may face while traveling far from home.
- CVS can administer a range of immunizations for the entire family—from children to adults. Popular shots such as the MMR shot, pertussis vaccine, and tetanus vaccine are regularly available.
- From ear wax removal to immunity testing, college physicals, DOT physicals, and more, CVS practitioners assist you in managing your health and preparing for college, sports leagues, and jobs.
- A MinuteClinic® in Galveston can help you access helpful women's services such as pelvic exams, yeast infection treatment, gonorrhea treatment, and more, for times when you cannot schedule an appointment with your primary care physician or OB/GYN.
A Galveston clinic is right around the corner to help satisfy your healthcare needs. Head to one of our MinuteClinic® locations in the area to get the care you need.
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Texas City, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near La Marque, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Dickinson, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near SEABROOK, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near LEAGUE CITY, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near HOUSTON, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Friendswood, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near La Porte, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near BAYTOWN, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Alvin, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near DEER PARK, TX
- Walk-In Clinics near Pasadena, TX
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin