Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 2200 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, Texas 75093
Feeling a little under the weather? Let the professionals at CVS Pharmacy®MinuteClinic® on Dallas Parkway have a look. Staffing nurse practitioners and physician assistants, we are able to handle many of the same illnesses, injuries and other conditions you’d expect your doctor to take care of, but on a walk-in basis. Our clinic also schedules appointments if that’s a more convenient option for you because we aim to put the needs of our patients before anything else.
Have you asked yourself, “Is there a walk in clinic near me that offers quality convenience?” At MinuteClinic® inside Target in Plano, convenient healthcare does not come at an unnecessary cost. It is the quality care you expect to find from any professional. Our physician assistants and nurse practitioners have received certifications, licenses and experience that allow them to care for the whole family. At our clinic, our professionals can:
- Educate patients and recommend action
- Coach patients in modifying their lifestyle and nutritional choices through the MinuteClinic® Weight Loss Program and other physical examinations
- Collect a medical history for patients, and with the patient’s permission, send a report to any other physician
- Administer a variety of vaccines including meningitis, HPV, DTaP, shingles, pneumonia and more
- Evaluate, diagnose and treat a variety of minor illnesses including strep throat, urinary tract infections, heartburn, flu-like symptoms, cough, allergies, styes and more
- Evaluate and treat various minor injuries such as burns, cuts, sprains, bug bites, blisters, joint pain, tick bites, strains and stings
- Write prescriptions for patients whose conditions require it
- Monitor and screen for diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma and other chronic conditions
Covering all the bases
When it comes to basic healthcare, MinuteClinic® has got you covered. In addition to previously mentioned services, we offer the flu shot for patients 18 months and older. We understand individual needs for our patients in Plano and offer preservative-free shots per the patient’s request. We also have a high dosage for patients age 65 or older.
During your visit to receive a flu shot, we’ll go over some prevention tips with you to ensure you do everything to keep yourself and your family healthy. Tips include drinking plenty of water each day and eating a balanced diet. Keep your hands away from your face and wash them many times throughout the day. Keep your cough covered and don’t be afraid to excuse yourself from being in the presence of someone who exhibits flu-like symptoms.
At our store just across the parkway from The Shops at Willow Bend, we strive to make health-related services affordable for every patient. If you have insurance coverage, contact your provider via the member services number on the back of your card. This will help you understand co-pays, deductibles and any other fees related to your care.
If your policy does not cover our services, or if you are uninsured, don’t hesitate to come see us for healthcare. We accept credit cards, cash and checks, giving our patients the options that fit their lives the best.
Visiting our walk-in clinic
Don’t hesitate to visit our MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® if you are feeling under the weather. With a variety of services delivered by qualified professionals, our patients are always in the best care. Call us at 1-866-389-2727 with inquiries or come see us at Target in Plano today.
A MinuteClinic visit costs an average of 40% less than urgent care.
Source: Urgent Care Association. "2017 Benchmark Report."