Get Your Flu Shot in Homewood, Alabama at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Homewood, Alabama
- 418 West Valley Avenue Homewood, AL 35209
- 1431 11th Avenue South Birmingham, AL 35205
- 3030 Montgomery Highway Homewood, AL 35209
- 632 Tuscaloosa Avenue Birmingham, AL 35211
- 531 Brookwood Village Homewood, AL 35209
- 1100 Montgomery Highway Vestavia Hills, AL 35216
- 2228 Bessemer Road Birmingham, AL 35208
- 3303 Clairmont Ave Birmingham, AL 35222
- 2201 Tyler Road Hoover, AL 35226
- 2480 Rocky Ridge Road Vestavia, AL 35243
Does CVS at Homewood, Alabama offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back