CVS stores near me in Homewood, AL
418 WEST VALLEY AVE
HOMEWOOD, AL, 35209
3030 INDEPENDENCE DR.
HOMEWOOD, AL, 35209
531 BROOKWOOD VILLAGE
HOMEWOOD, AL, 35209
Homewood, Alabama Pharmacies
The Homewood area has 43 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to find the medicine you require in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to moving into housing at Samford University, travelers packing for an upcoming vacation and locals who require ongoing refills all have their prescription medication needs covered. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Homewood, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of Birmingham International. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you're short on time and would rather not leave your car to go inside, the 32 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Homewood Pharmacy
Whether you decide to enjoy a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, catching a game at Samford Softball Field, or taking in Birmingham Civil Rights National Monument, you'll surely find plenty to do in Homewood. No matter what your plans for the day, CVS helps get you ready. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Homewood, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Select Specialty Hospital - Birmingham, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you need to get through the day.
Homewood CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS realizes that. services to meet the needs of every local, including are offered at our pharmacies in Homewood to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Homewood at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Montgomery Highway location. Set up a customized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Buy your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Homewood (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Homewood.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Homewood, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Homewood, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Homewood, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Homewood, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Homewood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Homewood, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Homewood, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Homewood, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Homewood, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Homewood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Homewood, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.