Get Your Flu Shot in Lake City, Florida at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Lake City, Florida
- 283 Southwest Baya Drive Lake City, FL 32025
- 2233 West US Highway 90 Lake City, FL 32055
- 900 East Main Street Lake Butler, FL 32054
- 1005 Ohio Avenue South Live Oak, FL 32064
- 19225 NW US Highway 441 High Springs, FL 32643
- 15174 Northwest US Highway 441 Alachua, FL 32615
- 100 Southeast 2nd Avenue Jasper, FL 32052
- 121 West Macclenny Avenue Macclenny, FL 32063
- 209 South Temple Street Starke, FL 32091
- 4145 Nw 53rd Avenue Gainesville, FL 32653
Does CVS at Lake City, Florida offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back