Get Your Flu Shot in Lincoln, Illinois at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Lincoln, Illinois
- 534 Woodlawn Rd. Lincoln, IL 62656
- 60 Clinton Plaza S.c. Clinton, IL 61727
- 1879 E. Sangamon Ave. Springfield, IL 62702
- 920 N. Grand Ave., East Springfield, IL 62702
- 2239 East Cook St., Suite 101 Springfield, IL 62703
- 211 East Carpenter Springfield, IL 62702
- 355 W Mound Rd Decatur, IL 62526
- 2990 N. Monroe Street Decatur, IL 62526
- 2001 W. Washington Springfield, IL 62702
- 570 N. Fairview Ave. Decatur, IL 62522
Does CVS at Lincoln, Illinois offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back