Get Your Flu Shot in Urbana, Illinois at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Urbana, Illinois
- 1818 South Philo Rd Urbana, IL 61802
- 200 N. Vine St. Urbana, IL 61802
- 107 W Green St Champaign, IL 61820
- 1111 N. Dunlap St. Savoy, IL 61874
- 1301 Savoy Plaza Ln. Savoy, IL 61874
- 2102 N Prospect Ave Champaign, IL 61822
- 243 S. Mattis Champaign, IL 61821
- 109 N. Mattis Rd. Champaign, IL 61821
- CVS Pharmacy at 804 B Eastwood Dr, Ste 2, Eastwood Mall Mahomet, IL 61853
- 1205 E. Grove St. Rantoul, IL 61866
Does CVS at Urbana, Illinois offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back