Get Your Flu Shot in Keyser, West Virginia at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Keyser, West Virginia
- 45 South Mineral Street Keyser, WV 26726
- 1202 National Highway Lavale, MD 21502
- 30 Heritage Circle Romney, WV 26757
- 131 Baltimore Street Cumberland, MD 21502
- 220 North Third Street Oakland, MD 21550
- 743 North Main Street Moorefield, WV 26836
- 110 South Pleasant Avenue Somerset, PA 15501
- 1725 Amherst Street Winchester, VA 22601
- 1379 North Frederick Pike Winchester, VA 22603
- 221 West Reservoir Road Woodstock, VA 22664
Does CVS at Keyser, West Virginia offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back