We're invested in your future
MinuteClinic® and Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies have teamed up again to bring you the 2017 TOGETHER WE CARE® Nurse Practitioner Scholarship Program.
This program will give up to 40 nurse practitioner scholarships:
- 20 Masters of Science in Nursing scholarships at $2,500 each
- 20 Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarships at $2,500 each
To be eligible for this award, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- be a legal U.S. resident
- be enrolled in a nationally accredited, Master’s of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)-level preparation Nurse Practitioner Program that leads to your initial certification as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) with Family Nurse Practitioner Certification
- must demonstrate strong involvement in community and leadership activities
- achieve high academic performance, with a GPA of 3.2 or higher
When is the deadline?
The 2017 program opens January 15, 2017 and ends March 16, 2017, or when 280 completed applications have been received.
Learn about career opportunities with MinuteClinic.
- Our practitioners
Looking for clinic experience?
Our preceptor program offers the most unique experience available because you are doing more than just enhancing your clinical skills.Learn more
What past winners are saying about Together We Care:
There are so many amazing nurses and students and to be recognized through this award is truly humbling.
— Carrie Camp, Loyola University, Chicago
It is an honor to stand together with a new generation of nurse practitioners whose goal ... is to provide the best health care for all individuals.
— Kimberly Hawkins, California State University - San Marcos
A sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart.
— Jessica Seul, Indiana State University
Explore exciting careers with MinuteClinic
Nurse practitioners and physician assistants can find the career satisfaction they seek at MinuteClinic.*
Not only do we share your perspective as a practitioner but we also know what makes your work extraordinarily satisfying, such as:
- More autonomy
- Better scheduling options
- Hourly pay
- Competitive benefits and more
Create the career you've always wanted at MinuteClinic.Learn More
MinuteClinic and Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies reserve the right to modify or terminate the "Together We Care" Nurse Practitioner Scholarship Program without notice at any time and for any reason. No purchase necessary. Restrictions apply. Void where prohibited by law.
*MinuteClinic® employs physician assistants in select states. See here for details.