ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards
Earn up to $50
Fill 10 scripts, earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards.
Earn on flu shots and other services, too.
Join ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards®.
Fill your scripts.
Earn $5 ExtraBucks Rewards when you fill 10 scripts.*
Add prescription access to a CVS.com® account to unlock rewards.
Tap to track.
Download our app and link your ExtraCare card to track your ExtraBucks Rewards.
Every 10 credits adds up to $5 ExtraBucks Rewards:
Need the details?
Here's how it works:
- You must join to earn. You can keep using the same ExtraCare card.
- You must have your ExtraCare card linked to your CVS.com account to get credit for online activities.
- Those sharing an ExtraCare cards need to sign up individually to earn.
- Each person who joins can earn up to $50 Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards® each year.
- You can use your Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards like other ExtraBucks Rewards.**
- Balances reset on December 31 each year.
- You can opt out anytime by canceling your Privacy Authorization.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Visit our Help section.
*You must enroll in both the ExtraCare® program and the ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards® program to earn $5 ExtraBucks® Rewards when you earn 10 credits. See program rules above for details. Rewards cannot be earned on any prescriptions purchased in AR, NJ or NY; any prescriptions transferred to a CVS Pharmacy® in AL, MS or OR; any controlled substance prescriptions purchased in HI or LA; or where otherwise prohibited by law. CVS Pharmacy reserves the right to modify or terminate the ExtraCare Pharmacy & Health Rewards program.
**Some restrictions apply. ExtraCare® card must be presented to get these savings. Excludes alcohol, lottery, money orders, prescriptions and co-pays, pseudoephedrine/ephedrine products, postage stamps, pre-paid cards, gift cards, newspapers and magazines, milk (where required by law or regulation), bottle deposits, bus passes, hunting and fishing licenses, any imposed governmental fees, or items reimbursed by a government health plan. No cash back. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where required.