The vaccines you need,* administered where you need us
Choose us to conduct an on-site vaccine clinic for your organizationStart clinic request
Ready to request your on-site vaccine clinic?
Click here to start your clinic request.
Create and submit your clinic request.
Your local CVS® point of contact will reach out to answer questions and confirm your request.
Have an amazing clinic!
Vaccine clinic facts and requirements
- All locations must be within 30 miles of a local CVS Pharmacy® in the same state.
- Vaccines will be administered by certified immunizers.
- A minimum of 30 immunizations is required per clinic. Clinic length is determined by the rate of 12 immunizations per hour per immunizer.
- If minimum number of participants cannot be met, vaccine vouchers are available to be redeemed. Access vouchers here.
- Additional recommended vaccines are available by request, including COVID-19 boosters, shingles, pneumonia and more.
Have additional questions? We’re here to help.Questions about workplace clinics Questions about senior-living clinics
Over 9,000 locations. Open 7 days week. We’re here to support you and your organization.
Frequently asked questions
*for vaccines you need: Vaccines available when certified immunizer or MinuteClinic® health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless required by their plan, including Medicare Part B.