CVS Walk-In Clinics near Port Orange, Florida
Clinic(s) near Port Orange
17.1 miles2187 Howland BoulevardDeltona, FL 32738Inside CVS Pharmacy
17.9 miles901 North Woodland BoulevardDeland, FL 32720Inside CVS Pharmacy
21.8 miles2400 Enterprise RoadOrange City, FL 32763Inside CVS Pharmacy
32.0 miles1 Old Kings Road SouthPalm Coast, FL 32137Inside CVS Pharmacy
36.0 miles5650 Red Bug Lake RoadWinter Springs, FL 32708Inside CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Port Orange, Florida
Port Orange MinuteClinics®
Finding a walk-in clinic in Port Orange is easy. With 2 MinuteClinics® in the area, you don't have to go far to get the medical attention you need. Whether you're out in the suburbs, living on campus at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University-Daytona Beach, or in the center of downtown, safe, in-person care is right around the corner.Save time and money by going to MinuteClinic® rather than Urgent Care in Port Orange or a visit to Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange. If you're suffering from minor injuries such as splinters and bug bites or minor illnesses like pink eye and gout, visit one of our walk-in clinics in the Port Orange area, or book a telehealth appointment if you're not feeling well enough for an in-person visit.
Walk-in Clinics in Port Orange
Exploring Nova Family Campground is something the people of Port Orange love to do, but such adventures can have consequences, from bug bites to achy sunburns. A CVS walk-in clinic near Port Orange, Florida helps you heal from minor injuries and get you back to rooting for your favorite team at ERAU Soccer Stadium.A Port Orange walk-in clinic is more than a place where you can find help to address minor illnesses and injuries, it is also the place to go for physicals, wellness checks, immunizations, and much more.
Port Orange MinuteClinic® Services
The following services are available when you visit a MinuteClinic® in the Port Orange area:
- Get checked if you are displaying symptoms of diseases like styes, mono, ear infection, and more. A MinuteClinic® practitioner can provide a diagnosis and help devise a treatment plan.
- When you suffer a minor injury, MinuteClinic® can help. We provide tick bite treatment, bug bite treatment, wound treatment, splinter removal, and more to help get you on the mend.
- Learn your key health numbers, such as BMI and blood pressure. Get screened for and manage chronic conditions with high cholesterol treatment, high blood pressure treatment, asthma monitoring, and other screenings.
- Find ways to help relieve itchy, dry skin, and other minor skin conditions, such as hair loss treatment, wart treatment, rosacea treatment, and more when you visit a Port Orange clinic.
- Set up a pre-travel consultation to help learn what you need before boarding a plane at Daytona Beach International, based on your destination. Learn about motion sickness prevention, typhoid treatment, zika treatment, and other concerns you might have when you travel internationally.
- Find help staying healthy with vaccines at CVS. We offer the shingles vaccine, Tdap vaccine, and tetanus shot, and many other shots for people of all ages.
- From ear wax removal to DOT physicals, TB testing, sports physicals, and more, CVS practitioners help you manage your health and prepare for sports leagues, jobs, and college.
- A MinuteClinic® in Port Orange can help you find valuable women's services such as urinary tract infection treatment, trichomoniasis treatment, pelvic exams, and more, for times when you can't make it to your primary care physician or OB/GYN.
CVS has 2 MinuteClinic® locations in the Port Orange area, so you will not have to go far to access help with treating illnesses or injuries, diagnoses and checkups, or immunizations. Stop by our Port Orange walk-in clinics for professional attention.
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Daytona Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near New Smyrna Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Edgewater, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Ormond Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Deltona, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Deland, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Orange City, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near DeBary, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Midway, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Sanford, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Lake Mary, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Palm Coast, FL
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin