CVS Walk-In Clinics near Ormond Beach, Florida
Clinic(s) near Ormond Beach
19.9 miles1 Old Kings Road SouthPalm Coast, FL 32137Inside CVS Pharmacy
22.3 miles901 North Woodland BoulevardDeland, FL 32720Inside CVS Pharmacy
26.5 miles2187 Howland BoulevardDeltona, FL 32738Inside CVS Pharmacy
29.1 miles2400 Enterprise RoadOrange City, FL 32763Inside CVS Pharmacy
45.7 miles2703 North Ponce De Leon BoulevardSaint Augustine, FL 32084Inside CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Ormond Beach, Florida
MinuteClinics® in Ormond Beach
Find safe, in-person care at an Ormond Beach walk-in clinic by going to a MinuteClinic® in the area. From the suburbs to downtown, and over to the campus at Bethune-Cookman University, you never have to go far to get medical support.Our MinuteClinics® near Ormond Beach help you recover from minor injuries such as bug bites and splinters and minor illnesses such as ear infections and styes. Schedule an appointment at the clinic, or if you are feeling too sick to make it to the clinic, you can make a telehealth appointment. MinuteClinic® is dedicated to keeping you, and more convenient and less expensive than going to Urgent Care in Ormond Beach or a stay at Select Specialty Hospital - Daytona Beach.
Clinics in Ormond Beach
Seaside Trailer Park Inc is fun to explore, but locals in Ormond Beach know that getting out and about can result in ailments like poison ivy and painful blisters. When you've been hurt and need help recovering from a minor injury, visit the CVS walk-in clinic in Ormond Beach, Florida. You can get healed and back to your plans, like enjoying everything the city has to offer.CVS understands that there is more to health and wellness than just recovering from minor injuries and illnesses. Our walk-in clinics in the Ormond Beach area provide physicals, wellness checks, immunizations, and more.
Ormond Beach MinuteClinic® Services
The following services are available at a MinuteClinic® in the Ormond Beach area:
- MinuteClinic® practitioners can develop treatment plans and check symptoms for a variety of illnesses, including strep throat, pink eye, STDs, and more.
- When you suffer a minor injury, MinuteClinic® can help. We provide wound treatment, tick bite treatment, staple removal, bug bite treatment, and more to help you recover.
- Find out your crucial health numbers, like BMI and blood pressure. Test for and get help managing chronic conditions with diabetes monitoring, sleep apnea treatment, hepatitis C screening test, and other treatment.
- Find ways to help relieve dry, itchy skin, and assorted minor skin conditions, such as rash treatment, wart treatment, hair loss treatment, and more when you visit an Ormond Beach clinic.
- Get a pre-travel consultation for help finding out everything you need before getting on a plane at Daytona Beach International, as determined by your destination. Learn about typhoid treatment, malaria treatment, traveler's diarrhea prevention, and other issues you may face when traveling internationally.
- Get help fighting off sickness with immunizations at CVS. We offer the COVID-19 vaccine, HPV shot, and diphtheria vaccine, and other shots for people of all ages.
- From ear wax removal to epi pen refills, college physicals, titers testing, and more, CVS practitioners assist you in managing your health and preparing for college, sports leagues, and jobs.
- A MinuteClinic® in Ormond Beach can help you find valuable women's services such as trichomoniasis treatment, vaginosis treatment, herpes simplex treatment, and more, for times when you cannot visit your primary care physician or OB/GYN.
Our MinuteClinic® locations near Ormond Beach are ready to help you stay healthy. From minor injuries and illnesses to vaccinations and routine checkups, have your healthcare demands met at our Ormond Beach clinic.
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Daytona Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Port Orange, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near New Smyrna Beach, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Palm Coast, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Deland, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Edgewater, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Deltona, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Orange City, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near DeBary, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Midway, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Sanford, FL
- Walk-In Clinics near Lake Mary, FL
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin