CVS Walk-In Clinics near Shelbyville, Kentucky
Clinic(s) near Shelbyville
16.5 miles10490 Shelbyville RoadLouisville, KY 40223Inside CVS Pharmacy
37.8 miles101 West Showalter DriveGeorgetown, KY 40324Inside CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Shelbyville, Kentucky
It's easy to find a Shelbyville walk-in clinic. There are 1 MinuteClinics® in the area, so you don't have to travel far to get the medical assistance you need. Whether you are in the center of downtown, out in the suburbs, and anywhere in between, safe, in-person care is accessible.Our Shelbyville area MinuteClinics® help you recover from minor injuries like splinters and bug bites and minor illnesses like styes and ear infections. Schedule an appointment at the clinic, or if you are feeling too sick to come to the clinic, you can schedule a telehealth appointment. MinuteClinic® is focused on keeping you, and more convenient and less expensive than a trip to Urgent Care in Shelbyville or a stay at UofL Health - Shelbyville Hospital.
Lake Shelby is a nice place to spend the day, but Shelbyville residents know that getting outside can result in injuries ranging from bug bites to unpleasant sunburns. When you've sustained a minor injury and need assistance healing from, visit a walk-in clinic in Shelbyville, Kentucky. You can get healed and back to your plans, like enjoying the city.CVS understands that there is more to health and wellness than simply recovering from minor illnesses and injuries. Our walk-in clinics near Shelbyville are providers of immunizations, physicals, wellness checks, and more.
Services at MinuteClinics® in Shelbyville
Come in or schedule an appointment at a MinuteClinic® to benefit from the following services:
- MinuteClinic® practitioners can check symptoms and develop treatment plans for a wide range of illnesses, including gout, ear infection, mono, and more.
- Get help with cures for minor injuries such as joint pain treatment, minor burn treatment, bug bite treatment, strain treatment, and more.
- Find assistance dealing with chronic conditions with diabetes screening, high cholesterol treatment, hepatitis C screening test, and more. You can also find out important numbers such as blood pressure and BMI.
- Find ways to help heal itchy, dry skin, and assorted minor skin conditions, such as rosacea treatment, wart treatment, hair loss treatment, and more by visiting a Shelbyville clinic.
- As you prepare for your next trip, find out what you need to know and do by receiving a pre-travel consultation. A CVS walk-in clinic in Shelbyville offers zika treatment, traveler's diarrhea prevention, and typhoid prevention to help you stay in top form on your trip.
- Find help staying healthy with immunizations at CVS. We offer the pertussis vaccine, COVID-19 vaccine, and pneumonia treatment, and several other shots for children and adults.
- Get help optimizing your health and getting ready for jobs, college, and sports leagues with ear wax removal, mental health counseling, COVID-19 antibody testing, camp physicals, and more.
- A MinuteClinic® in Shelbyville can help you get helpful women's services such as gonorrhea treatment, yeast infection treatment, human papillomavirus treatment, and more, for times when you can't schedule an appointment with your OB/GYN or primary care physician.
A Shelbyville clinic is here to help meet your healthcare needs. Head to one of our 1 MinuteClinic® locations near Shelbyville to get the attention you require.
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics near Shelby County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Henry County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Oldham County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Bullitt County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Franklin County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Anderson County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Jefferson County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Owen County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Nelson County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Woodford County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Washington County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics near Scott County, KY
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin