Walk-In Clinics at 5360 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Closed
Store and Photo hours:
Walk-In Clinics at 5360 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808
What can I expect from CVS MinuteClinic® at 5360 Highland Road Baton Rouge, LA?
MinuteClinic® is a walk-in and book clinic inside your local Baton Rouge CVS/Pharmacy® or HealthHUB® location. At our HealthHUB locations, you can receive most MinuteClinic services as well as shop our health products. Our clinics give you a cheaper and more convenient alternative to emergency rooms and urgent cares, while still offering most of the same services. With the ability to walk in and make an appointment, you can come in at any time – including evenings and weekends. MinuteClinic® provides quality health care for adults and children over 18 months. We treat a wide range of conditions and illnesses to ensure that you and your family get well and stay well. Some of our services include TB testing, flu shots, and sports physicals . Come in for a MinuteClinic visit and receive quality health care on your schedule!
How Much is a MinuteClinic Visit at 5360 Highland Road Baton Rouge, LA with and without Insurance?
MinuteClinic® prices in Baton Rouge range anywhere from $35 to $250 depending on the service, which makes us 40% cheaper than urgent care centers. Please visit our service price list and insurance information page to see detailed pricing and insurance breakdowns. At CVS MinuteClinic®, most insurance plans are accepted. We recommend contacting your insurance company prior to your visit to be sure that the service you are seeking will be covered. How much you will have to pay out of pocket will depend on your insurance coverage. If you do not have insurance or prefer to pay out of pocket, you may pay with cash, card, or check. Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the case. Lab tests and additional services may result in additional charges.
Can’t make it in for a visit? We also have Video Visits, which enable you to see one of our health care professionals from the comfort of your own home as an alternative for just $59 per visit. Currently, a Video Visit is not covered by insurance and is not required to get treatment.
Our MinuteClinic® in south Baton Rouge is a convenient stop when you and your family need affordable health care without an appointment. Visit our location at 5360 Highland Rd, at the intersection of W Lee Dr and Highland Rd in the heart of the Highlands/Perkins area. We are open seven days a week, with evening hours Monday through Friday. Louisiana State University, the LSU Golf Course, BREC Farr Park & Equestrian Center and the Mall of Louisiana are nearby.
Affordable family-focused health care
The nurse practitioners or physician assistants at the MinuteClinic® inside CVS Pharmacy® have advanced training, specializing in family health care. We can provide DOT and pre-participation physicals as well as take blood samples for cholesterol, blood sugar and Titers tests.
When allergies strike, your family has the flu or a household mishap results in minor cuts, bruises or burns, come into our clinic. The on-staff health care providers will review your medical history and evaluate your condition to provide a treatment plan developed to help you feel better quickly. We treat many health issues active families experience every day:
- Ear infections
- Strains and sprains
- Flu-like symptoms
- Joint pain
- Splinter removal
- Bronchitis and cough
- Sinus and upper respiratory infections
To ensure your records stay up-to-date, we can send a visit summary to your regular doctor. If you don’t have a primary care physician, we can give you a list of local doctors accepting new patients.
If your child needs the follow-up dose for CDC-recommended vaccinations such as Tdap or MMR, we can administer them even if the initial shot was given elsewhere. Bring your family 18 months and older for seasonal flu shots, to help them stay healthy year round. For individuals 65 and older or others who have weakened immune systems, we can provide the high-dose flu vaccine and a pneumonia shot.
Walk-in or make an appointment seven days a week
We know that getting to your regular doctor’s office during the week can be difficult. Our evening and weekend hours make it easier to fit health care into your busy life. Come into our clinic on your way home from a round of golf, after picking your child up from school or while running errands. The app can help you find the walk-in clinic near me.
Reduce the wait time by saving your place in line or sign in at the electronic kiosk when you arrive. If you prefer an appointment for a physical, wellness check or any of our more than 125 services, we can schedule one for you.
Multiple forms of payment are accepted
Our experienced medical professionals at MinuteClinic® can treat your injuries and illnesses as well as provide general health and wellness care for the whole family. We take most insurance and can provide treatment regardless of your carrier. If the services you need are not covered by the plan, or you don’t want to use your insurance, our published rates are affordable. We accept cash and credit cards. Call us at 1-866-389-2727 to learn more about our location, services or to make an appointment.
- Walk-In Clinics near Central, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Zachary, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Donaldsonville, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Hammond, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Destrehan, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Mandeville, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Covington, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Metairie, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near New Orleans, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Gretna, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Slidell, LA
- Walk-In Clinics near Picayune, MS
Illnesses & Infections
Men's & Women's Health
Mental Health & Wellness
Tests, Screenings & Physicals
Skin & Scalp Issues
Vaccines & Injections
- Walk-In Clinics in Puerto Rico
- Walk-In Clinics in Alabama
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in Arkansas
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Colorado
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Iowa
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Mississippi
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Montana
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Oregon
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Utah
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Washington
- Walk-In Clinics in West Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin