Store and Photo hours:
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 46960 Van Dyke Avenue, Shelby Township, Michigan 48317
Shelby Township is a community where neighbors feel like family, and that is no different here at CVS Pharmacy®MinuteClinic® on Van Dyke Avenue. Close to parks and shopping, you will find us on the just west of Whispering Woods Kiwanis Park. Our nurse practitioners and physician assistants treat each patient like family, offering care in over 125 different ways. Life happens and we are available to ensure you are in your best health. Open seven days a week, including weekends and evenings, let us show you how much we care.
Make your health a priority
Have you ever called your physician’s office only to be told there was a waiting list and you couldn’t be seen right away? Have you ever thought, “I wish there was a walk in clinic near me?” At MinuteClinic® we have the solution. We help you make your health a priority, accepting both walk-in patients and scheduled appointments. The following are some reasons you might visit our clinic.
- Injuries – At MinuteClinic® we treat minor injuries such as sprains, bug bites and minor burns. If your injury requires more extensive care, we’ll recommend a physician you can trust.
- Illnesses – Some of the minor illnesses we diagnose, treat, and care for include heartburn, ear infections, bronchitis and coughs, mono, pink eye and styes, and other similar conditions.
- Skin conditions – Whether you suspect you developed athlete’s foot or have dealt with rosacea for most of your life, we care for a variety of skin conditions. Others include sunburns, ringworm, impetigo, dermatitis, mouth sores and warts.
- Wellness exams – Our wellness and general exams include camp physicals, DOT physicals and sports physicals. We also provide eyelash lengthening consultations, one-time medication renewals, Titers testing and ear wax removal.
- Screenings – Screenings we provide begin with your basic health screening and reach to diabetes, Hepatitis C, cholesterol and a variety of other tests.
Women who feel they may be pregnant can visit us for a pregnancy evaluation. We also provide birth control for those who do not wish to become pregnant, or can refer you to an OB/GYN if we can’t provide you with what you are looking for.
Keep your vaccines up-to-date
Vaccinations are an important part of staying healthy. There is a course of administration that each person should follow. Whether you have gotten off schedule or simply need to receive the next vaccination, we offer the following immunizations.
- DTaP, Tdap and Td
- Hepatitis A and B
Vitamin B12 and birth control injections are also offered at our Shelby Township clinic off 21 Mile Road.
As an important part of yearly healthcare, be sure you receive your flu shot. We offer these, just like any other service, on a walk-in basis. We have preservative-free shots available per your request, as well as high doses for patients age 65 years or older. If you are unable to make it to our clinic, contact us to find out where our next Flu Clinic will be setup around Shelby Township.
Visit us today
There’s never a bad time to make your health a priority. Give us a call at 1-866-389-2727 to learn more about our MinuteClinic® on the corner of 21 Mile Road and Van Dyke Avenue, or come visit us today and let us help you with all your health-related needs.
A MinuteClinic visit costs an average of 40% less than urgent care.
Source: Urgent Care Association. "2017 Benchmark Report."