Store and Photo hours:
Approx walk-in wait
Clinic currently closed
Visit clinic 1656 another day
Store and Photo hours:
We found your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
Sorry, we couldn't find your insurance. We recommend double checking with your insurance company by calling the number listed on the back of your card.
MinuteClinic® Inside CVS Pharmacy® at 221 East Hundred Road, Chester, Virginia 23836
Good health is always in order when you’re as busy as you are. You can’t afford to be sick, and that is why CVS Pharmacy® on Hundred Road now offers MinuteClinic®. With qualified nurse practitioners and physician assistants who care for patients in many of the same ways your primary care provider does, we aim to give patients the services they need most. Accepting patients on a walk-in basis, as well as with a scheduled appointment, we can assist you in getting back to your busy schedule.
Services you’ll find at MinuteClinic®
At MinuteClinic® just south of River’s Bend, we have the services you’re looking for when you wonder, “Where is the best walk in clinic near me?” They include:
- Screenings and monitorings – At our clinic, we offer screenings and monitoring services for diabetes, cholesterol, asthma, Hepatitis C, high blood pressure and A1c.
- Minor illness care – Our practitioners diagnose patients based on symptoms to figure out treatment plans for oral pain, earaches, bronchitis, indigestion, strep throat, Zika, STDs and other similar minor illnesses.
- Physicals – We conduct physicals for camp, DOT, sports and college. We also conduct Titers testing, eyelash lengthening consultations, ear wax removal, TB testing and other tests.
- Minor injury care – Minor injuries our practitioners can treat include burns, sprains, joint pain, bug bites, stings, splinters and others that are similarly minor. If your injury is major, we’ll refer you to another qualified physician.
- Travel health – When you’re about to embark on an out-of-country experience, be sure you’re in the best of health and learn how to protect yourself from foreign diseases. Our practitioners deal with malaria, typhoid, motion sickness, traveler’s diarrhea and more.
- Skin condition treatments – Whether your skin feels itchy or has an obvious rash, we’ll help you get it back to normal. We treat poison oak, ringworm, shingles, warts, chicken pox, athlete’s foot, dermatitis and a host of other skin conditions.
- Women’s care – For some of the busiest people on the planet, MinuteClinic® offers birth control care, HPV vaccine, infection treatment and pregnancy evaluations for our female patients.
Vaccinations for the family
At CVS Pharmacy® MinuteClinic® on Hundred Road in Chester, we offer vaccinations for the whole family. The seasonal flu shot is offered, and we recommend you receive one every year. For patients requiring preservative-free shots, we have those, and for patients over 65 years of age, we offer high dose shots. We do not vaccinate children younger than 18 months old. Our vaccinations and injections include:
- Td, DTaP and Tdap
- Vitamin B12 injection
- Hepatitis A and B
- MMR and IPV
- Birth control injection
Additional services for your convenience
At MinuteClinic® in Chester, we aim to offer convenient healthcare options. If you are unable to get to our clinic, Virtual Care could be your best option. These video visits are often just as effective as seeing our practitioners in person, and are available every minute of every day. For your minor injuries, illnesses, skin conditions and more, check it out!
Another convenience is Flu Clinic, a temporary setup in businesses and community centers around Chester, where we administer flu shots on a walk-in basis. This allows you to get your family protected, even if you can’t make it to our store.
Visiting us for healthcare
When you need healthcare and you need it now, come see us at MinuteClinic® between Johnson Creek Drive and Hundred Road. For questions, contact us at (804) 530-1172 and we’ll be happy to assist you.