Salonpas Lidocaine Gel Patches, 6 CT
6 CT, .3 lbs. Item # 240119
- Maximum strength
- Numbing relief
- 3-15/16 in. X 5-1/2 in. (10cm X 14cm)
- Desensitize aggravated nerves
- Apply for 8-hour
- Lidocaine 4% pain relieving gel-patch
- Maximum strength (1)
- Better adhesion
- 2 Rounded corner
- Easy application
- Center-cut film
- All direction stretchable
- Individually packed
- Child resistant packaging
Uses: For temporary relief of back pain, neck, shoulders, knees and elbows.
(1) Available without a prescription.
Made in Japan.
Aluminum Silicate, Dihydroxyaluminum Aminoacetate, Disodium Edetate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Oleic Acid, Polyacrylic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Water.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- More than one patch at a time
- On wounds or damaged skin
- With a heating pad
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Localized skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blistering
- Conditions worsen
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- Protect product from excessive moisture