CVS stores near me in Leeds, AL
7596 PARKWAY DR., SE
LEEDS, AL, 35094
Leeds, Alabama Pharmacies
The Leeds area has 32 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to locate the medicine you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. Globetrotters preparing for an upcoming vacation and residents who require daily coverage can all get their pharmaceutical needs covered. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Leeds, like when you're catching a late flight. Fortunately, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, if you are short on time and would rather not get out of your car to shop, the 23 drive-thru drugstores in the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Leeds
In Leeds, there is plenty to do, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Leeds Splash Pad or cheering on your team at Homer Smiles Stadium. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, whatever happens. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Leeds, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Parkway Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Leeds CVS Pharmacies Services
Leeds CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical demands of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Parkway Drive Southeast location help our patients find prescription drugs in Leeds at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Leeds (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Leeds offer ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Leeds, AL Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Leeds, AL?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Leeds, AL deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Leeds, AL?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Leeds, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Leeds, AL?
For pharmacy delivery in Leeds, Alabama, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Alabama offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Leeds, AL?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Alabama. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Leeds, AL?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Leeds!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Leeds, AL offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.