CVS stores near me in Red Bluff, CA
455 S. MAIN ST.
RED BLUFF, CA, 96080
Red Bluff, California Pharmacies
If you are in need of a prescription refill in Red Bluff, look no further. The pharmacy at the S Main Street CVS can happily meet your requirements. With a central location, the store can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to vacationers heading off on their next adventure, and more. Occasionally, you're rushing off somewhere and need to go to a drive-thru pharmacy near Red Bluff. You might have other occasions when you need one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you are doing a bit of quick packing for a red-eye or have an emergency late at night. Take a look at the information on the S Main Street CVS to learn what amenities it provides.
Your Local Pharmacy in Red Bluff
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require. In Red Bluff, this is especially important, as there is a lot to do, and you have to be ready and to have a carefree day. Locating the best pharmacy in Red Bluff does more than give you a place to pick up a new order from Dignity health hospital; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Red Bluff CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Red Bluff to meet the requirements of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Red Bluff at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the S Main Street location. Create an individualized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications in-store or have medication delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including medication refills, prescription delivery in Red Bluff (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Red Bluff.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Head to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Red Bluff, CA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Red Bluff, CA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Red Bluff, CA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Red Bluff, CA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Red Bluff, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Red Bluff, CA?
For pharmacy delivery in Red Bluff, California, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in California offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Red Bluff, CA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in California. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Red Bluff, CA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Red Bluff!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Red Bluff, CA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.