CVS stores near me in Roxbury, MA
55 DIMOCK ST.
ROXBURY, MA, 02119
Pharmacies in Roxbury, Massachusetts
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Roxbury area. In fact, there are 204 locations near the area. So, whether you're a student filling your prescription prior to heading off to Wentworth Institute Of Technology or a traveler packing up for your next journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you have a ticket for a late flight out of Gen Edw L Logan Intl, and need to refill your medication as part of your last-second packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Roxbury. Along with the 20 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 81 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Roxbury
In Roxbury, there's a lot to doófrom taking in Frederick Law Olmsted National Historic Site to relaxing at Silver Lake Town Beach or catching a game at White Stadium. No matter what adventures are heading your way, CVS helps get you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Roxbury is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Jamaica Plain VA Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Roxbury Services
CVS pharmacies in Roxbury are open to meet the needs of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Roxbury at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Roxbury (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Roxbury provide everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Purchase over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Roxbury, MA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Roxbury, MA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Roxbury, MA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Roxbury, MA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Roxbury, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Roxbury, MA?
For pharmacy delivery in Roxbury, Massachusetts, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Massachusetts offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Roxbury, MA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Massachusetts. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Roxbury, MA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Roxbury!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Roxbury, MA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.