Get Your Flu Shot in Barnesville, Georgia at CVS
CVS Pharmacy Stores in Barnesville, Georgia
- 622 Rose Avenue Barnesville, GA 30204
- 736 South Hill Street Griffin, GA 30224
- 430 Tift College Drive Forsyth, GA 31029
- 506 East Third Street Jackson, GA 30233
- 2098 Highway 20 W Mcdonough, GA 30253
- 6381 Zebulon Road Macon, GA 31220
- 1544 Bass Road Macon, GA 31210
- 1870 Highway 81 East Mcdonough, GA 30252
- 2 North Zack Hinton Parkway Mcdonough, GA 30253
- 1615 Forest Hill Road Macon, GA 31210
Does CVS at Barnesville, Georgia offer flu shots?
Flu shots are available at CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations, including CVS Pharmacy and MinuteClinic locations found in Target, every day, including evenings and weekends. Schedule your flu shot ahead of time so you can get in and out faster. Provide your insurance information and answer questions online ahead of time. Find more flu shot FAQs and other flu vaccination resources.
*FOR FLU SHOTS: Flu shots available when immunizing pharmacist or MinuteClinic health care provider is on duty. Age restrictions apply. Eligible patients will not pay any copayments unless otherwise required by their plan, including Medicare Part B. Back
*FOR FLU SHOT RECOMMENDATION: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Frequently asked influenza (flu) questions: 2020-2021 season. Updated July 28, 2020. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/season/faq-flu-season-2020-2021.htm. Accessed August 3, 2020. Back